Jaejin and Narsha - No Fight No Love (1 of 2)

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

"NO Fight, NO Love"

 

Jaejin's POV

Another day... Huaaaaaaahhhhhmmm~ 9 AM. I looked at the clock.

I tried to wake up from my sleep. I had a dream. Very weird dream. Me and Narsha were not fighting and we were dating like other normal couple... Impossible.

"Oppa~" Narsha ran to me and link her hand with mine. See! Even the beginning is already weird.

"Yeah, Narsha darling?" I'm weirder. How can I say 'darling' to her?!

"Today is Peppero day... " She took a pepero from her bag."We should eat this pepero stick together, shouldn't we?" She take out one and put it on . I eat that pepero on the other side. as time passed... Our lips become closer and closer... And finally, our lips...

"AAAAKKKKHHHHH....!!!" Just thinking about it was sooo scary!

Me, nor her never even said 'I like you' to each other! we always fight. 

WAIT. Okay. WAIT. Doesn't it mean that It's only me who likes her? 

Oh, No. I never realised this. Maybe she thinks that I hate her? 

I saw the bed beside me. Hongki hyung was already gone.

Today is Saturday. I should check of she hate me or have the same feeling as me!

______________________________________________________________

I went out of my room silently. I tried my best not to wake up anyone. 

KRRRRRREEEIIIT 

I close the door of my room. The living room is empty. Good. No one is awake except me. Appa is still in Russia. 

I unlock my phones as I walked toward the shoe rack. I take out my shoes and wear it. 

I look at my phone. I decided to send a message to Narsha.

To : Narsha

Narsha, where are you now?

I opened the apartment door and walked toward the elevator.

As I went out the elevator, my phones ring. New message.

From : Narsha

I'm at CN BLUE Park now. I need to rehearse for a charity concert here. I'm playing piano^^  Why?

From her message, We all can see that She had become softer to me. And... Wait. I don't know she can play piano. I know where is that park,.It's not dar from here so I can run there. I sent a reply to her.

To : Narsha

I'll be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me.

Which then she replied, "Okay^^"

________________________________________

Narsha POV

I get a message from Jae Oppa. I'm really happy. Long time not seeing him.

I miss him.

Ekkkkhh, miss him? Yeah. Since our small talk. I admire him because he stay strong even though his body is not as strong as anyone else. Even though he looks harsh outside, he's soft inside. But he always make me mad. Huuuummphh...

By the way, tomorrow is Pepero day. Maybe I should confess to him? Or no? 

Oh, i forgot about the message. I should reply it now. I type it and sent it with smile. " O...kay...^^"

"Narsha?" someone calls me. I turned my head. who's that?

"Who are you?" I asked him. I know I'm so to the point. 

"Ah, maybe you had forgotten about me. I'm Oh Won Bin. Your friend when we're grade 8. We are in the same music club at that time until I moved. Do you remember me now?" he smiled at me. Oww... I remembered him. 

"Won Bin?" I said in disbelief. "You grew much taller! You were shorter than me before" I compared our height. I need to look up if I wanna talk to him now.

"Ahaha... Of course! I heard you play Piano for the concert? I'll play the guitar with my friend who gonna sing" He replied. 

"Won Bin-a!" someone called him. We turned our head together. That's Hongki Oppa isn't it?

"Ah, Hyung!" won bin replied. Oh, they know each other?

"Narsha? what are you doing here?" Hongki Oppa asked me. 

"Me? I play the piano for the concert? What's Oppa doing here?" I asked him. Won bin replied my question.

"You two know each other? He is my senior in my school. He gonna sing with me" He give me his smile which is famous back then.

"Oh... really?" So... I meet an old friend and my best friend's brother here. At least I have someone I know here.

We continue our conversation until one of the crew call us for another rehearsal.

_-__________________-__-

Jaejin's POV

Who's that boy ?! She looks so close to Narsha! she even laugh along with her. and why Hongki hyung is here? Is he become the cupid for them? 

Hyung! You know that I have a feeling for Narsha! 

I can not show myself in front of her if like this. I need to make a surprise! Yeah. A surprise! and then confess my love to her.

What a good idea! Nice, Jaejin!!!

___________________________

To Be Continued... So sorry. I wanna make a one-shot but it becomes a two-shot(?!)...^^

Thanks for the support^^