Go Home Together

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

I'm really happy. It's crowded inside.But I'm in the very front row. If my hand is  a little longer,I can even touch the stage! and I'm really lucky that I go with these four boys. Two of them sit on my right side, Hongki and Onew. The other two,Jaejin and Taemin, sit on my left side. I'm in the middle. In front of us there is a table where we an put our drinks,snack, or meals.NICE!

Appa,Umma~ I LOVE U...

When I looked back, I can see Narsha looking at us. Looking at her full-of-jealous face make me happier and happier. I know I'm a little devilish. "When will this start, SeRa-a? I'm hungry." Hongki said. He asked about when the concert will start and say that he's hungry?

"You wanna eat ... Chicken?" Onew put a bucket full of chicken on the table. How does he get those chickens? 

"Chicken? again? This is the 5th day of the months and we ate chicken 5 times already!" Hongki screamed in disbelief.

"5 times only! Actually i wanna eat it every meal. But you all always said 'chicken again'!" Onew really likes chicken.That's what i get from all his attitude. First,The t-shirt.I thought it's only like those funny t-shirt. That's wrong, he mean it. Second,where did he get a bucket full of chicken? delivery service? Third, the fifth day of the month and ate chicken 5 times already? That's mean he ate chicken every day? WOW....

 

"Ladies and gentleman~!" The MC said. 

"Don't fight here! It starts!!!!" I said. Then HongKi gave up and ate 2 chicken. Taemin, Jaejin and I eat one. And the rest...Onew ate all of them.

++++++
 

"Good bye~ Thanks for today all of you!" Rain gives some goodbye speech.(?!)

I'm really sleepy.It's 11 PM now. I wanna sleep. Then I remembered I'll be alone tonight. Hufff....I wish I can take Rain Oppa home. (Who don't want?)

"Se Ra-a, you will be alone tonight?" Jaejin said. We are heading back to our car. They will sent me home.

"Yup!" I said. 

"Not afraid? I heard your maid is not at home also ,right?" Hongki said. 

"No...Am I look like a lonely and weak girl? I'm brave~ That's okay!" Actually I'm afraid.I'm going to take a quick bath and sleep!

"How about if suddenly you see a girl in white dress in font of you..."I'm imagining it."You follow that girl and..."

"BAAAAAAA!" Onew surprise me from behind. " WAAAAAA!!!" I scream as loud as i can.

"aaaah!!!Shoot!"Taemin also scream because he surprise with my screaming while Jaejin stay quite with mouth opened.He's shocked not surprise... How can that small body produce non-lady-like scream?

But I'm more surprise Taemin suddenly say "shoot". He has that angelic face, i did not expect him to say any harsh word even word like "shoot".

Taemin cover his mouth. "sorry..." he said.And looked down.His long hair covered his face. "That's okay" i said. He's famous in school because he's innocent...I know the other side of him. 

"SeRa ,Don't lie. You're afraid, aren't you? You are a girl and alone at home.It's dangerous.Even though we just met you a few hours before,we are still your cousins." Hongki seems worrying about me.

Then i think about it, my imagination (which is too high) start to making my own action movie in my head. 

I heard a loud noise from outside. I go outside my room.I found a man with a mask.He's carrying my father's precious  and important document. He smirked,"Hey,young lady. You are alone tonight?"he come closer."Ckckck,lonely girl. Then I'll give you some friends... In heaven!" I gasped. Ohhh...I better be an action movie scriptwriter now.

"SeRa?" Taemin open his mouth. They are waiting for me to say something.

I don't want my wild imagination become reality...! "I think... You all can stay in my house" I said.

The taxi I called before arrived. We decided to stay in my house tonight.




 

Heyyaaaa~!

This is the 4th chapter.

Hope you like it!!!! 

I'll update the fifth one today too!!!!!