Our Memories ~Part 1~ Jaejin and Taemin 2/2

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

_______________________________________________________________

Flashback part 2

It was Lee Taemin. He was crying there. He looked up when he realised someone is looking at him and found him inside the wardrobe. he tried to ran away from the boys, but Hongki catch him. then he gave up, they put their blanket on the floor and tried to talked to Taemin.But he started to cry again. 

"Taemin,why are you crying? Please tell us..." Onew start to worry.

But he keeps  on crying. Then time goes on in silence. 20 minutes after that, Taemin look the boys one by one.

"Hyung...Mianhae" he looked down. "Taemin, don't say sorry, we are your brothers. You can tell us whatever you want to say" Onew said wisely.

But Taemin still didn't want to say why he was crying all night long.

"Hm...hyung" he said.

He started to cry again,but he hold it.

"I... actually...I , have 3 brothers...." he said.

WHAT? 3 brothers?

"Um....can i ask something? I know from Appa that... your parents died in the car accident right?"

"yeah...But, actually, i have 3 more brothers which Umma take care after my parents divorce and my brothers go to a trip with their school that day...And,i don't know where are them now.."

 

The flashback story stopped there... Onew said he will tell me more later, because the doctor called him. 

_____

Today is Onew and Taemin's turn to take care Jaejin who has to stay in the hospital for 2 days.

 

Hello, Hello...

Onew phone rang.

"Helloooo" he answer the phone call.

"Onew Oppa!"I said happily. Now I'm on my way to the airport with HongKi Oppa.

"Yup, what's wrong Se Ra?" he asked. 

"No, i just wanna tell you that we will go there directly from the airport so wait for us,kay?! Is Jaejin Oppa awake?"

"Yes, he's awake.He's playing his PSP now"

"Great!!Bye Oppa,we are in the airport now"

Click. The phone call ended.

Huufff....

"Hongki... Please, don't talk about that in front of Se Ra..." Onew said to himself...

______________________________________________________________

Airport

-Hongki POV-

Jaejoong Hyung is coming back. Now I'm standing  here with Happy Face Se Ra.

She looks really happy. Like if she'll get $10000 from Jaejoong hyung. 

"Se Ra!" someone calling Se Ra's name. She's searching where that voice come from.

"Oppa!" She ran to Jaejoong hyung who is about 5 metres away from her standing place before.

Oh,he dyed his hair into black.

She hugged Jaejoong hyung. Se Ra, why you never hug me like that?

She looks really happy. She smiled at Jaejoong, saying something.

She mouthed "You're back Oppa,saranghaeyo~ Oppa...hehe" Saranghaeyo? wo....Is this bro-sis love or couple love?

"Haha...Se Ra, saranghaeyo!" Jaejoong replied. Jaejoong hyung,I think your Saranghaeyo is different from Se Ra's...

"Oppa,actually i come here with HongKi Oppa!" she said. Jaejoong looks surprised. Se Ra pull his hand and they walk towards me.

he looks at me.I can't read his expression. "Annyeong,HongKi" he said. "Long time no see"

"Annyeonghaseyo,Jaejoong hyung..." I bowed a little.

"Woa...its 12 PM already.Let's buy some food first and then we go to the hospital,okay ,Oppa?" she looks at both of us. Her Oppa.Her brothers.

"Ye,...yeah.Let's Go, Se Ra!" suddenly I'm become powerful...

Jaejoong follows us at the back.

We put all his luggage in baggage in the car and we go to a fast food restaurant.

 

_______________________________________________________________

@ Hospital

SeRa's POV

"Jaejin Oppa! do you ever meet Jaejoong Oppa? No?" i pushed the door and suddenly say this as soon as my eyes caught Jaejin sitting on the bed.

"Jaejin Oppa,this is Jaejoong Oppa, Oppa,This is Jaejin Oppa" i introduced them

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Jaejin said.Jaejoong smiled at him.

 

Then we talked a lot. What he's doing in US with Yunho Oppa...is he happy there,or some funny moments.

When we realised it was 6 PM already. HongKi and JaeJoong Oppa decided to buy some food together.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hongki's POV 

"Hyung..." I said as we walked through the door.

"Hm?" he looked at me.

"Hyung... can I ...Have more time with Se Ra?" I said carefully.

He looks surprised and a little angry,

"Hongki...don't you dare to take her from me"

We walked a little far and come to a quite place.

"Hyung...! I won't take her! It's just...I wanna be with her for a longer time! I know you come back to Korea before the time that you've planned because you know I'm with her ,right?" I still don't understand why hyung don't let Se Ra be with me. We can't be a couple!

"Hongki! if you are in my position then you'll know! How's the feeling loving someone who's just beside you when she didn't know that you love her so much.That she has been living in a life full of lies. And she would be really disappointed if she know the truth! If she know that...that I'm NOT his brother! and the truth that I love her!" Jaejoong pushed me.

"Hyung! Then you should tell her the truth! I want her to know also! I want her to know that she's my sister! And I'm her brother!"

 

+++

 

Thanks for reading!!!

Wait for the next chapter!

So...who's Jaejoong and Hongki actually?