Don't Go

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

Jaejoong POV 

"Yup...yeah. Tomorrow. Be sure to pick me up, Yunho-ya! Hehe...Bye" I ended the phone call with Yunho.

As you can see, I'm going back to America.

Tomorrow.

So sudden.

I know. But I think WE all need some time to think. Me, Hongki and Se Ra. Also the others maybe? Who knows? 

I don't know if my feeling is right or not, but I think Se Ra don't think too much about who's her brother and who's not. Is it because she's just too angry that she can't show it on her face? 

Hope not.

Knock Knock.

Someone knocked the door and opened it slowly. 

"Hyung, Taemin is awake now" Hongki peeped from the door. I smiled and follow him to SeRa's room where Taemin is.

Hongki opened the door and we come inside.

Everyone was there, Stevani and Narsha also. Se Ra is beside Taemin. Talking to him.

Taemin tried to get up and sit. 

"Ah, Oppa" Se Ra realised I was there. She smiled at me. Like nothing happened last night.

"Hey... How's Taemin?" I asked her. 

"Fine! He's awake now!" She said to me with that bright smile. I think she's really happy that Taemin is okay now. I think I've got a new person to take care of SeRa here beside her brother.

_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+

evening.

"Oppa! I need to talk to you!" suddenly Se Ra come to see me in the kitchen.

"Why? What happened?" She is almost crying. What happened? Then I saw that papers. My ticket.

I pull her hands and go to the swimming pool. So that no one can hear our conversation.

"Siiiiiiiggggh..." I let a long sigh to start it. Actually I wanna go secretly. Without her knowing this. It feels much better.

"Se Ra... I'll ...go back to America tomorrow" I started my it-will-be-long story.

She glares at me. "Why? Just because I know that you're not my brother and then you'll just go? I don't know you're that kind of a person" she said sarcastically. This is the first time I knew her to be this angry. Especially to me.

"I have to go. No more reasons to stay" I looked her in the eyes. She holds her tears. I know that.

"So I'm not a reason?" She asked me with a sad tone. Really, It hurts me a lot.

I sighed again. Se Ra... actually I just don't wanna admit it.

"No, you're not. You're just my little sister" She cried. I get up from my seat and left her alone.

Sorry, Sera...

+)+_+__+__+_+_+++_++++++++______________+

Airport, 9 AM
 

Sigh.... I don't know how many times i sighed. It was just so hard to go...

I heard that I have to go now....

"Bye... Se Ra, Hongki, and My other lil' bro... Taemin-a..." 

+___+_+_+__________________+

Se Ra's POV

I found this letter this morning. This is Jaejoong Oppa's handwriting. So he really go. 

Actually I don't wanna read that. But... then my heart say that I need to.

Dear Se Ra,

 

Se Ra... Today, I wanna make all of this problems cleared.

Se Ra... the first time I see you, was when you're 6 and I'm 10. You were such a small and actually annoying girl

I laughed. Oppa, I already missed you.

From the very first time I know that actually Hongki is your brother. I know that you like to play with him in the park. Do you know why? I was there too. Bu I know you won't remember me... 

My parents and yours are best friend. No, not just the 4 of them. Actually Uncle Yoochun and her wife, also.

You already heard almost all of the stories from Hongki. But I think I have to clear something up.

Me, and Taemin, are brothers. Blood related brothers. He stays with my mom after they divorce. When his birthday, They decided to     take him to Lotte World. An unexpected accident happened and ... here we are. Seperated weirdly like this.

I'm really surprised! I mean... Taemin and Jaejoong Oppa...

Se Ra, 사랑해... (Saranghae)

It's not a bro-sis love. I love as a man. Since the first time you try to cheer me up. Until now, you always make me wonder what is my little sister doing now. I come back to you, because of one silly reason.

Because I'm afraid Hongki will take you back. Silly. I know. But after all this happening to us. I realised Hongki... and me, are really just your brothers. 

Because, you meet someone who can take care of you. As a girl. Not a brother or a sister. We found that person. And do you know, that we lose from our brother? 

Thanks Se Ra. for giving me such a good memories. I'll always remember you. My little sister. Kim Se Ra.

 

PS : Please inform me first before you'r going on a date with Taemin okay? and he's a shy boy. Maybe he'll confess to you soon. Please wait.^^

Your Brother,

Kim Jaejoong

 

tears come from my eyes. Like a rain falling outside. "Oppa..."

I missed him. But I think I can't reply your love. Oppa...I don't even realised my own feelings toward ...your brother.

Someone hug me from the back. and it was... Taemin...

"Se Ra... saranghae..."

 

++++++++++

 

Not finished yet~ Hehe

Why it become so weird???