What will I be when I Grow Up?

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

Se Ra's POV  

Today,Jaejin is going back home. He looks really happy.

"jaejin-a.you have to eat all your medicine every day,okay? I don't want you to be sick again.You also have to come to the clinic every week. Okay,jaejin?" The doctor remind him before we go.

"Yeeeesss~!" Jaejin give the doctor a super wide smile.

Then we walked away from the doctor, it's just a few footstep when Jaejin suddenly said, "tomorrow is the last day of holiday...Let's goto the amusement park~" he said to us.

I think the doctor heard what Jaejin just said. "Jaejin-a! Don't be too tired, you little punk!"

And we just laugh while walking towards the elevator.

Now,we are in the car, Jaejoong Oppa drive in front.

We are having fun in the car...

"KARA! KARA! "Jaejin suddenly said. "wuo... dance..." He is seeing a jumbotron on the street. (author : I just watched FBG with FT Island...that's why...)

Jaejin started to say his excitement about Kara. Funny Jaejin...Then the Jumbotron changed into BEAST with Soom.

And that's me who talks a lot about Yoseop Oppa and the other members.

"Hey, do you have a dream? like what you wanna be when you are grown up?" I said to all of them.

They started to think.

"I wanna be a bassist in a band" (author : you are a bassist,jaejin...)  Jaejin is the first one who answer my question.

"I wanna make a chicken restaurant,or...be a singer..." That's obviously Onew's answer because there is one key word ,'chicken'

"Singer...? I don't know that Oppa like to sing...try to sing for us!" Se Ra requested Onew to sing. Onew,shyly, started to sing 'One year later'

Se Ra impressed by onew's sweet voice. 

"Oppaa!! Your voice is AWESOME! You never went to an audition before?" I asked. His voice is realllyyyy good!!! we clap for him.

Jaejoong Oppa look at us from the rear mirror. "Hey,hongKi-a, you also like to sing and act, aren't you? Try to sing with Onew...We wanna hear it. It must be really good!" He said as he concentrate on the street again.

"Eeeeh??? But...,Hyung!" Hongki who sat on the back seat surprised at what his hyung said.

"C'mon, Hongki oppa! I never hear you singing before!" Se Ra look at HongKi with puppy eyes.

Oh my, Those Puppy eyes...and Sera, you like to listen to me singing when you were 6...until that accident.Hongki thought to himself

Hongki cleared his throat. He started to sing "You are a bad girl".

It was really good...! his voice and Onew's has different type.

I think Onew Oppa's voice is the sweet kind one. and Hongki Oppa's is the one with character in his voice...how to explain...I don't know.

We all started to clap."Then how about Hongki, Onew and Jaejoong hyung sing together?" Taemin suggest.

"Whoaaa!! Taemin! Good idea, my dongsaeng!" Jaejin pat Taemin shoulder. 

"eh...me too?" jaejoong asked.

"Okay,start!One...two...threee!" 

They started to sing my favourite song ...Oh,my... this is like 2 minutes in heaven!

3 boys with such  great voices sing together!!!

"Daebaaaaak!" I put two thumbs up for them. It was great!!! really great!

Onew and Hongki become red. So cuteee...

On the street,we saw a carnival, there is a girl performing belly dance. And Taemin saw it. He's shocked...

"Taemin-a,what happened to your face?" Jaejoong oppa chuckled.

"No...well,it was...a new world..." everyone are laughing on Taemin's answer. So cuteee...

He's still innocent inside and outside,even though he says harsh words sometimes.

"Taeminnie~" Onew can't stand his dongsaeng's cuteness. 

______________

They arrived at the boys' apartment.

"See you at school Se Ra..." Taemin wave at me. My cheek become red...What happen to me?

"Ahhh...You two! Wanna show off to us that you and SeRa go to the same school? ckckck...my dongsaeng..." Hongki's words bring laughter for us. But Onew,Jaejoong and Jaejin understand that he really mean it. I think Taemin is too innocent that he did not realise it? And SeRa, she doesn't even know what's happening...

____________________________

A small poll which i make for you~^^

please vote after reading! Sorry for my english which is really bad!