Bitter Fruit

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

Narsha's POV 

It was really awkward.

We don't know what to say, we stay quite for about... 10 minutes?

Then i tried to start the conversation again.

"jaejin Op...Oppa, Can i ask something?" I turned my head to him and he also did the same thing. His face is really cute!

"What?" 

"Mm...Do you, by any chance... like my unnie? My unnie went home already she won't know if you said it" I asked him carefully. His face become red. 

"Why did you ask me such question?" He asked me back. "How about you,huh? You like Hongki Oppa, aren't you?"

"answer my question first. Then I'll answer that" I don't like if I ask something and than they ask me back.

"If... I say yes?" So...he really like Nami Unnie? Why I feel like my heart is burning like this? 

"I answered your question. I wanna know your answer also. But please don't tell her, okay?" We make a promise not to tell anyone about this.

"Nooo.....actually it's just for fun. He refuse me. Actually when I was grade 8, I ever said to him that I like him. But he refuse me. So... we become friends after that. Almost 6 months we didn't meet though. In the concert is the first time we meet again" I explained everything.

"Really?" he asked me in disbelief. I know, I'm the kind of girl who likes to do crazy things for fun. but Hongki Oppa, even though he looks immature, I know that actually he always take care of his surrounding. I like that side of him.

"Then, do you have any problem with SeRa?" he asked me again.

"why do you wanna know? You really care for your cousin, eh?" 

"Haha...It's because, she knew that I'm weak like this, but she treat me as if she doesn't know at all. You too,did the same thing as her. That's why I wanna try to talk to you more" He smiled at me. My face is red now. I turned my head to the other side.

"Actually I also don't know why. The first time we meet, she glared at me like if I was throwing the trash bin to her...I glared back and after that, we fight every time we meet..." That's what happened. I also didn't know why SeRa glared at me.

"You throw trash bin to her?!" jaejin is surprised. Haha...he misheard my words.

"Of course no. It's only my face which look like a bully. Actually I'm kind...hehe" I jokingky said that. He laugh. He is really ahndsome plus cute when he laugh...!!

"Baaaam!!!" Suddenly there are two voices from behind. They surprise us. Double S. SeRa and Stevani.

"Whoaa....new couple!" Stevani tease us. I know it's not like that but why my face become red?

"Hooo...so actually you also don't know why we always fight?" Se Ra asked me with a funny face and tone.

"You ALSO don't know?" i repeated her words. "So actually you don't know?" I wanna make this clear now. What for we fight for years if we both don't even know why we fight?

"I mean, you glared at me that time. When the first day of grade 7!" I said to her what I remembered.

She is thinking like a detective. 

"Hmm....when is it? Ahhh!!! That time! It's not you who i glared to! It was a boy who step on my brand new bag when i accidentally fell down!" What? So it was just misunderstanding?

"So what for we fight? Wasting my energy..." So i fight for nothing?! Huuuff.... finally we end this useless war.

But then we laugh together. 

SeRa's POV

"Mmmm.... You too have the same personality, aren't you?" Stevani make her own conclusion. "SeRa, yo have to show her you Hot-choc! We have to welcome her as an apologise" stevani told me to make a hot-choc. I agree with her. I don't know that actually we fight because of misunderstanding. and we have the same personality. I don't like to lose.

I stand up and walked toward the kitchen as they continue their conversation.

"Ah...It's finish" I saw the chocolate powder is finished. Then I remembered that Jaejoong Oppa has chocolate powder in his room. I don't know how, but he keep some in his room.

I walked upstair. I was just about to knock the door. I heard someone talking inside.  

"Hyung....Of course you want her to know the truth aren't you?" It was not Jaejoong Oppa. It was Hongki Oppa. I don't know that they are this close. But, what are they talking about? Someone that Jaejoong Oppa has crush on? I never knew this!

I put my ear on the door. So that i can hear all the conversation clearly.

"Of course I want her to know! But...SeRa doesn't even know ...that I'm not related to her at all. That I'm not her brother..." That sentence really shocked me. But I tried to hold my tears. I wanna know what's happening actually.

"Hyung...I really wanted her to know that actually ...I'm his brother...." It's Hongki Oppa's voice. What's that mean? so...Jaejoong Oppa is not my brother and Hongki Oppa IS my brother? I can't hold my tears anymore. I cried.

I open the door until it open widely.

I stood there. They were surprised suddenly they saw me, the person they were talking about. "Se Ra!" Hongki jumped and ran to me. I cried. I can't hold the tears.

"Oppa...What are you talking about?" then I ran down. I ran outside the house.

Jaejin Oppa and Stevani and Narsha were downstair. They are waiting for me and suddenly they saw me crying like this.I ran and ran until I saw a park. I don't even know where is this.

De Ja Vu. I think I knew this place. I saw a big tree. I sat under it and cried as hard as I can. What does it mean? JJ oppa is not my brother? Then who is it? I know they are not joking. 

They looked really surprised. I don't understand what's happening. Am I the only person who don't know the situation?

Suddenly my head feels really painful. I can't stand the pain. "Akkkhh..." Then it was black.

______________________________________________________________________

@ Home.

Narrator's POV

"Taemin-a! Wake up!" Hongki and Jaejoong Oppa wake him up.

"Hmmm?" His eyes are half closed. "What happening?" he asked Hongki.

"Se Ra ran away!" after hearing that he sit down and asking them curiously what's happening. The other who were awake already knew what happened after Jaejoong tell them. 

Onew was awake also because he was hungry.

They make groups of two people to search for SeRa.

Narsha with Jaejin, Stevani with Onew, Jaejoong with Taemin and Hongki.

They search for her everywhere. 

"Se Ra...where are you?" 

+_+_+_+_+____+_+_+_+_
Huehehehehehhehehe

finallyyyyy~~~~~

Wanna know what's happening???????