Onew and Stevani - Lost In Love

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

I've changed the title into "Lost In Love". But actually I don't really like it. Any ideas?


LOST IN LOVE

-And I have 1001 reasons for not finding the way out-

 

The first time I know him is when Se Ra, my best friend, introduced him to me. Lee Jinki, Onew. 

My first impression at him was not good. Seriously. He looks...childish.

But after some times, he changed my mind. A little. He's a gentle person. Maybe That's why he got that nick name.

Onew.

Means gentle. And that's the first thing that make me lost .In your HEART.

#1. You take care of me, even though I'm just your cousin's best friend

"Se Ra ran away!" I heard that shouting from upstairs. Oh Gosh! What happening?

"What happens?" I ran toward hungry Onew oppa. 

"Mwo?" he asked me with sleepy face. See! He doesn't even care!

I just sighed and then I walked to the stair when Jaejoong Oppa went down. I stopped in the second step.

"What happens?" I asked him curiously. 

"Se Ra ran away! I'll explain later" he rushed to the door. "Onew! Take care of the other!" 

When I turned my head to where sleepy head Onew was, he was gone. He already busy waking up everyone. 

I smiled.

"Stevani" He called me. 

Oh no! did he saw me smiling? "Y...yup! yeah, yes...why?"

"It's so cold outside" he stopped as he handed me a black jacket."Use that.I don't want anyone to get sick" 

Maybe because I took too long to take the jacket,He ended up putting it on me! I'm blushing.

I just wished he did not see it!

"Done!" He said smiling. His smile... make my eyes freeze on it.

"Hey! Hyung and Stevani! You two search for Se Ra that way, okay! We're going to search for her near the mini mart!" Jaejin shouted. So we went out together to search for her.

______________________________

2. He's SWEET

We search for SeRa together. We screamed along the way. It was a silent road.

"Uh, Where is she?!" Onew Oppa said more to himself.  

I did not notice there were a small rock in front of me. And, as you all expected, I fell down. or, almost fell down. Onew catch me right away. Oh, he's strong!

I grab his shirt so that I can stand properly again while thanked him.  He just smiled sweetly as a reply.

______________________________

3. Onew Condition

This happens after the whole story happens. After Jaejoong Oppa went back to the states.

I just know that they have their own terms for Onew 'not so funny' jokes. 

When he did that, Se Ra and Taemin especially, will sing "Onew Sangtae(condition) ~!" 

I can't help but laugh. It was funny. Not the jokes, but how the jokes is not funny makes me laugh. and also their  terms of Onew Condition, that means he did this so often. 

Another thing that I like from him.

_______________________________

"Buuum!" someone surprised me. Onew oppa. We're on an amusement park. We're...dating? hehe

"Oppa! Why are you surprising me?" He really shocked me. "But I'll forgive you..." I take an ice cream from his hand. Chocolate ice cream, my favourite. 

"Haha...Sorry" he sat next to me. He ordered the same Ice cream as mine. "How I wish if there is ice cream with chicken flavour..."

"Chicken flavoured? Yuck! How horrible will the taste be!" I said and the chuckled.

"stevani..." he said suddenly become serious. He looked at me in  the eyes. What is he going to talk about?

"I look at you fro the ice cream stand and I saw you daydreaming... Tell me the truth. Are you daydreaming about... another boys?" he asked me. curiously. See? How cute he can be. then he smiled.

"That's okay if you really think of another boys" he continued while eating his ice cream.

I smiled back.

"Should I say the truth? Yeah... actually I'm daydreaming about a boy...He's handsome, quite tall, funny, smart , he got the 2nd rank in his school, and he's so kind.His name start with... J" I said to him and pretend to think about that "other" boy.J for Jinki.

He looked surprised. "Who is he?" he asked me. I simply stand up and say " I love that  boy sooo...much!" and ran away. 

"Hey...!" He followed me."Who's that?" 

I stopped . He also stopped.

We both stay silent. 

"Do you wanna know who?" I asked him. He did not reply. I smiled. He waited for my answer.

"YOU" and then I ran again as we both blushed.  He did not move an inch.

I hope I'll lost forever like this. LOST in your HEART.

_________________________

Boring, eh?

Thanks for the comments and the subscribes.

Please wait for the next chapters :

 

Hongki and Stephanie - Morning Bus Girl 

 

Jaejoong and Park SangHee (Patricia) - My Caffeine