A Little Late Night Surprise

My Boys, My Brothers ,My Love

 

 

5 missed calls.

 

I looked at my phone. Who call me so many times while I'm asleep? This is 01 AM already!

 

"appa?" I saw the name appear on my phone screen.

I'm confused when i saw the name.What is my father doing this late night?

Calling me so many times and he's at the same home as mine!

Calling by phone is just wasting your money and time while you can scream loudly...

 

I go to my parents room as I can't sleep now.

I wanna know why he called me so many times, by phone.

'I should turn my phone silent while I'm asleep'

 

Tok Tok...

I knocked the door.

No one answered me.

Is he just accidentally pressed my name on his phone?

NO WAY...

I can't sleep now.My eyes is completely open

Then I open the door. It's not locked.

EMPTY?

I found the room E-M-P-T-Y?

Where are them?

I saw the clock hanging just above the bed.

1.30 AM. Calm down Se Ra, maybe they can't sleep just like you and they want you to go downstair. Making some hot chocolate maybe?

Then I went downstair.

But it's just the same like the room.

Where are them?

Are they leaving me alone somewhere.

I decided to call my dad.

"Piiiip..."Veronica answered it.

Then Oemma. Veronica again. I hate Veronica now.

 

As i walked toward the living room, i found a note on the table in the middle of the living room, Opposite the black grand piano (yeah,we have it,my mom is a pianist)

My mother's neat handwriting...

 

'My Honey,Kim Se Ra...'

 

That's how it started.

I read it again.

 

'Me and your lovely father is going on a WORKING trip around the world.

Your father called you sooo many times, but you didn't answer any.

We wanna tell you this earlier but we are just so forgetful and old that we both forgot.

You don't want to waste money right honey?

So we better go...^^

We don't know when we will be back home since we have so many important things to do.

 

Umma and Appa ♥ Se Ra.'

 

 

My mom really did make the word "working" in capital letters... so suspicious.

And...

What's IMPORTANT things to do? Honeymoon? And leaving your innocent 16 years old daughter alone?

MWO?????

 

So for i don't know till when, I will be alone?

WHAAAAAAATTTTT????

 

 

When I just about to scream my phone rang.

It's Umma. So she's kidding me about all this.

 

"Umma!!! Where are you?" I said as i press the green sign on my phone.

"Honey... We are at Singapore now.This is only for awhile though.Because we are now heading to Bali for about a week.Do you know Padang Padang beach? I saw the picture on the internet and it looks so great!"

My mom keep talking,i can't even say a word until she stop for awhile and my father whisper to my mom but i can her it.

He said "working trip...Don't forget.Later she will be mad on us"

And then my mom began to talk non-stop and nonsense things again

"Ah, I mean after the JOBS that we have to do of course. Maybe we just have 1 or 2 days for a job-free days. By the way,this is international call so it will be so expensive.And me give you a little gift for you on the piano.Bye Honey.Me and JunSu here wish you a happy day for tomorrow and on" She emphasise the word JOBS.

And that's ALL...

I didn't even speak a word!

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAKHHHHH" I really really scream very loud now.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the boring chapter.

Bit i hope you continue reading it.

I post this while watching MuBank XD

Now It's co-ed~