Ƭяαιиɛɛƨ

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!
TRAINEES
 
 
Kang Soo Jung or Faith
USERNAME » DoubleSHINee
POSITION » Vocal
LOVE INTEREST » Hyuk (VIXX)
STATUS » Chosen 
 
REVIEW » My character~ But your reivew will go here
USERNAME » khvnhvy
POSITION » Vocal
LOVE INTEREST » Bobby (iKON)
STATUS » Accepted 
 
REVIEW » I think your app is okay, just add what the tattoo on her forearm is. But you are accepted
USERNAME » yoonon
PLOTLINE » Vocal
LOVE INTEREST » Maru (C-Clown)
STATUS » Accepted
 
REVIEW » Thanks for applying:) Your face claims are okay but what you typed for your backup is Irene but the link is linked to Lee Dasom. And then the password has to be covered by a female singer since this is a girl group.
USERNAME » Chakayuko
PLOTLINE » Dance
LOVE INTEREST » Zico (Block B)
STATUS » Accepted
 
REVIEW » Its good to see you apply again for another one of my applyfics after a while:) And I have watched No. Mercy and I cried (which I predicted). And to answer your questions, I would prefer a Korean dancing to it. You can even link a gorup dancing to it but point out a specific person in the group dancing. And SPICA's song you mentioned is fine as long as the song matches the theme I ask for. And to just ask, according to what I read, Kyeunghee trained under J.Tune Camp for thre years?
tumblr_md4xitRm8R1rcxgbuo1_r3_500.gif
USERNAME » Lady_Inspirit
POSITION » Vocal
LOVE INTEREST » L (Infinite)
STATUS » Accepted
 
REVIEW » I really like Hana and she could be chosen as the other visual. She has potetional for being one and I like her personality as well. And her age isn't to old or anything. And so with that I have nothing for you to correct, your good:)
tumblr_mytckovQa11qmth06o2_250.gif
USERNAME » Wikares
POSITION » Rap
LOVE INTEREST » Seunghoon (WINNER)
STATUS » Accepted
 
REVIEW » Hi Carmen thanks for applying~ Basic things to fix, the title of the blog post isn't complete. You also need to add the birthtown and hometown in the app. But besides that your okay.
tumblr_m2rjlfqTHy1qiiy91o2_500.gif
USERNAME » FannyHwang
PLOTLINE » Rap
LOVE INTEREST » Leo (VIXX)
STATUS » Accepted
 
REVIEW » Hi Hana and thanks for applying~ I really like her background as she first as underground. I was wondering if she had a a different name she used while underground or if she used J-Na? And I want to say I'm not sure of either J.Tune Camp or Jellyfish Entertainment has dating bans. And don't worry, a lot of drama will come into play during the show. And also she might be up for a visual position as well.
-
tumblr_mx7jhm8l5c1qzgbhso3_250.gif
USERNAME » -
PLOTLINE » -
LOVE INTEREST » -
STATUS » -
 
REVIEW » -