Episode 5: Vacation? Don't Think So [Part 1]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

The girls couldn't believe it when their CEO and staff told them they would film on Jeju Island, but not for a battle, but vacation! They couldn't believe it but here they were in Jeju Island.

The trainees enjoyed a nice lunch and were called to a cafe near to where they ate. Kyeonghee smiled, but nervous, "This seems to good to be true huh?" 

Bea nodded, "I know what you mean Kyeonghee. Were on vacation on Jeju Island, yet it seems the air is stuffed and something is bound to happen." Sun shivered at the thought, "I hope that isn't true though Bea unnie."

Just then someone entered the room. The girls had wide mouths and eyes as K.Will entered the cafe. All six girls bowed to their sunbae-nim. K.Will smiled, "Hello girls. How is your vacation going?" all the girls said, "Yes!"

K.Will, "Well I'm glad you girls are enjoying your vacation but there is one thing I'm delivering to you today." all the girls became confused and worried. K.Will continued, "Well this vacation is going to test how well you know each other and your sunbaes." 

Sojin, "What do you mean sunbae-nim?"

K.Will, "Well I'm here to deliver your next mission." he handed the girls a card and Sojin took it. She opened it and EJ read, "This little mission is for the trainees in 'Unforgiving Shock'. You'll be divided into two teams and go on a maze hunt. This we'll see who knows who. Your next destination is the 'Maze Island'." 

Faith nodded, "So its three vs three and quiz in 'Maze Island.'"

Kyeonghee, "I knew it was to good to be true." Bea, "Well lets get going." they bowed to K.Will as Sojin drove in a van towards 'Maze Island'. 

****

The girls arrived and were amazed at 'Maze Island'. When they got there, another sunbae-nim was standing there at the entrance of the maze, it was Girl's Day's Sojin!

Sojin was all smiles, "Hello girls." 

All six bowed and smiled to, "Hello Sojin sunbae-nim."

Sojin, "I assume you heard about your mission from K.Will sunbae-nim?" they all nodded. Sojin, "Well I have the rules and how the teams are divided. Lets divide the teams first." she then called Bea, Kyeonghee, and Faith on one team. And Sojin, Sun, and EJ on another team.

Sojin read the rules, "Rule number one, you must always stay with your team members throughout being in the maze. Number two, you must solve each question you come across to. If you answer it right then it will lead you to the correct path, answer it wrong and it will take you further away from the exit. Number three, you can't climb over the walls to see if your going the right path or not. And number four, whichever team gets to the exit first will have a chance to collaborate with a sunbae." that got the girls excited and ready to win.

Sojin of Girl's Day said, "The first team to enter is Bea, Kyeonghee, and Faith team. Good luck girls." they thanked their sunbae-nim. 

The first team got to the first question, "Out of these three choices, which MADTOWN member is the oldest?" 

Faith read the options, "A. Buffy, B. H.O, or C. Daewon."

Kyeonghee, "I know H.O sunbae-nim is the maknae." Bea, "So is Buffy sunbae-nim, him and H.O sunbae-nim are the same age." Faith, "Then its Daewon sunbae-nim." the girls took the path that pointed in Daewon's direction, and it was leading to the right direction.

Sojin, Sun, and EJ were then allowed inside the maze and got to the same question. Sun. "Is it Buffy sunbae-nim?" EJ shook her head, "I thought it was Daewon sunbae-nim?" Sojin looked and read the question to herself, "I think EJ is right." they then took the path that the three other girls took. 

While they took that path, the other team was already on there fourth question. Kyeonghee read, "Which 'Unforgiving Shock' trainee is known for eating late at night and doesn't share? A. Bea, B. Kyeonghee, or C. EJ." Faith, "This is easy unnies. Its Bea unnie."

Bea and Kyeonghee looked at her with questioned looks, "Really? How do you know?"

Faith looked away in guilt, "Well I would hear noises and see Bea unnie making something in the middle of night. I found it a little weird but it is Bea unnie." Bea head locked Faith for fun, "Yah no one was supposed to know." she giggled

****

After a while the girls were getting a little lost and crazy after not finding the exit after a few hours. As they went the questions got harder and sometimes they had to reset after taking the wrong path.

But finally after those few hours Bea, Kyeonghee, and Faith made it the end. Following Sojin, EJ, and Sun. At the end of the maze, K.Will was there to greet them and call all of them to sit in a cafe and to enjoy drinks after hours in the maze.

K.Will, "Well first I want to congratulate Bea, Kyeonghee, and Faith for winning. You'll collaborate with MADTOWN's Lee Geon." the girls clapped, excited for the collaboration.

K.Will went on, "But this isn't why I called you here afterwards. There is more things to tell."

That caught the girls attention right away. K.Will, "According to the information I got, a new trainee is joining 'Unforgiving Shock'."

All six girls eyes went side with disbelief. K.Will talked calmly, "She is coming here right now." they got them all worried. a trainee joining them as soon as J-Na and Minyou got eliminated. The door opened and K.Will looked at the door, all six pair of eyes looked towards the door and it was a familiar face. It was Juyeon from the former group Divinity. They actually bowed to her, as she was actually a sunbae.

K.Will motioned for Juyeon to come closer, "Juyeon here may be familiar to you already as she is from Divinity. She'll be joining you as a the new trainee. And though she was a vocalist in her group, she'll be joining as a rap and dance. Take good care of her." he then got up and left, leaving the six girls with Juyeon.