Episode 3: 1st Debut Ranking [Part 2]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

The girls were called into the J.Tune Camp office on a day that wasn't recording, which was weird for the girls. But that wasn't all as Hana wasn't in the girls dorm and all her things from it was all gone. It got the other eight girls worried. But they all followed orders and went to meet with Gu Taewon (CEO) and the other staff.

They arrived and actually entered a practice room where the CEO, the instructors, and also MBLAQ (Mad Town is promoting so they are busy). They bowed to them, and the surprising part is that there was cameras inside the practice room. The staff and MBLAQ watched the girls line up and introduced themself. 

Taewon, "Yes. You girls may be wondering why I called you here today?" all eight of them nodded. Taewon sighed, "Well this is actually sudden news to bring as we didn't expect it but Hana has left 'Unforgiving Shock' and J.Tune Camp." 

That was not expected at all. Taewon, "Now I can't say why, as its Hana's personal decision but she wants you girls to know that she'll watch over 'Unforgiving Shock' and she wishes you girls good luck."

The girls nodded and hugged each other. On camera the MBLAQ members were seen holding tears, being reminded of Thunder's and Lee Joon's leave from the group. Taewon finally spoke up, "You girls will have a new mission but it is still the same as what Nine Muses's Kyungri told you. You will compete in teams and work together, but at the same time you are one on one."

They all nodded and replied with a, "Yes."

****

The next day the girls were called in again, but this time the practice room had a big board inside, and on the board was all eight girls. But even more, the girls were paired up together and with Hana's face crossed out.

2nd Debut Mission: Broken Love

Sojin VS EJ

J-Na VS Minyou

​Bea VS Sun

Faith VS Kyeonghee

​Sojin reads off the message left on the board, "Your second debut mission is now one on one. While you think that, you also must work together to achieve success. And as you think about who your with, there will be consequences.  You and your partner will showcase a song that involves broken love. After your performance you and your partner will be judged and scored, the person in the pair that doesn't win is at risk for elimination."

That made the hearts of the girls stop. Sun looked at it and read it again, "So if they wanted to, half of us can be gone within the next mission. Right?"

None of them had to answer, as they knew they all could be at risk. Sojin kept reading, "You have four days to plan and showcase broken love."

This wasn't going to get any easier.

****

End Of Episode 3


AN: You can see the pairings for the next debut mission. This is where the interactive part comes into play. So for this you must collaborate with your "partner" and decide on a song to sing/rap/dance. And the same thing applies for the first mission, if the song is not in English you must send me the English lyrics for it.
And you have up till March 25th for both of you to decide on a song and send it to me. Only one user has to send it to me, but you must PM the song. And when you PM it to me you must say the other user your collaborating with and both of your characters names. Also if your partner doesn't respond by the deadline then you can PM and tell me, but choose a song anyway. Good Luck!