Episode 3: 1st Debut Ranking [Part 1]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

After all the girls went they all gathered on the stage and in front of the judges to get their ranking.

Jooyoung was the first to speak, "We decided on the rankings for this week and G.O sunbae-nim will tell them to you." the girls looked at G.O who thanked Jooyoung. Ailee, Doojoon, and Yubin remained silent as G.O spoke to the girls. 

He was looking at a card, which had the results, "You girls did wonderful jobs for your first debut mission but this is one thing that can't be avoided as you all know." the girls nodded. G.O, "Okay lets get started in the rankings. Number One is.." they all held their breath as they waited for G.O to mention who would get the first spot. G.O said, "Faith." 

Faith walked to the number one spot in front of her and bowed to the judges. Doojoon, "I really like your voice Faith and I think you have a good chance to debut." Faith bowed again, "Thank you." 

The rest went as followed

1st Debut Mission Ranking

1. Faith

2. Minyou

3. Hana

4. Sun

5. J-Na

6. Bea

7. Sojin

8. Kyeonghee

9. EJ

The judges left after that, leaving the nine girls to stand behind their numbers. They were just about to step off when suddenly a light flashed to the top of the theater and to reveal Nine Muses's Kyungri standing on top. All nine girls bowed to their sunbae. Kyungri smiled, "Hello girls. I'm here actually to deliver the next debut mission."

That caught the girls off guard as they didn't expect it to come this early. Kyungri, "You girls will be divided up into teams and must work together for the next mission, however though it'll be one on one. Meaning, yes you must work as a team but its every girl for them self." 

All nine girls gulped as they had to work together but they were fighting for their own self at the same time. Kyungri, "And I'll also be one of the judges for the next mission. I wish you girls good luck." she then left them to get off the stage.

The next day the girls weren't expecting what would be told to them at all.