Episode 4: First Eliminations [Part 2]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

LE, "We have decided on the ranking. But remember one person from each pair will be at risk for elimination. We will separate you girls now." she handed it over to Kyungri.

Kyungri separated left and right sides.

On the left side was; Sojin, Bea, Sun, and Kyeonghee.

Then on the right side; EJ, J-Na, Minyou, and Faith.

None of the girls knew what was going on because J-Na and Minyou who were in the same pair were on the same side. Then LE explained, "People on the left side are safe and the people on the right side are at risk for elimination."

Moos then asked, "Your probably wondering why both J-Na and Minyou are on the same side right?", "Well we all think that the girls on the left side deserved it more then the people on the right side." meaning that J-Na and Minyou didn't prove themselves.

Kyungri, "Now we start the rankings. And we most warn you that the people on the right side it was a close call. But first we will sort out the people on the left side who got the higher rankings." 

Choa, "First place we have.....Bea."

Bea had a shocked face but came up to the number one spot. The rest followed on the left side.

'Broken Love' Ranking [Left Side]

1. Bea

2. Sojin

3. Kyeonghee

4. Sun

After the rankings were done for the left side, all eyes turned to the girls on the right side, who had fear in their eyes and were stiff. Solar, "You girls have worked hard and this was hard to decided who would go home today. But things can't be avoided no matter how hard you try."

Kyungri, "I agree with Solar here. So deciding on who would go home was difficult, as we talked hard and deep about it. And today isn't any easier as not one but two people that are getting eliminated today."

That shocked all eight girls as they only expected one of them to go home today, and not two.

Kyungri, "Now two of you are safe while two of you are getting eliminated from 'Unforgiving Shock' and you must leave your dorm right away." 

Moos, "We know this might be a stressful situation and we can understand but the more you know the better you learn." the four girls on the right side agreed.

Kyungri sighed, "First person safe from elimination is....EJ." 

EJ breathed a sigh of relief and walked to stand next to Sun. LE, "EJ I hope you can improve your skills before the next mission." EJ bowed, "I will try my best LE sunbae-nim." Only one spot was next and it was killing the remaining three girls; J-Na, Minyou, and Faith.

Kyungri looked at the other judges before continuing, "Now we all want to say that if two of you don't make it don't give up on your dream. In order to get your dream you must fight for it and push through the struggles. Deciding on who to eliminate is never an easy job. So lets do this." Kyungri read the card, "The last person to be safe from elimination is....Faith."

Faith held in her tears and she stook her spot next to EJ. EJ patted Faith's shoulder.

J-Na and Minyou held their tears, but it came slowly. 

Kyungri had a sad face on as she spoke, "I'm sorry J-Na and Minyou. You girls worked hard and trained hard. But I want to say, don't give up. Grab your chance to debut and don't let go of it, understand?" both J-Na and Minyou bowed. Moos also sadly announced, "And unfortunately you girls must go back to the dorm, pack your belongings, and leave the dorm immediately." they nodded and all eight girls walked off the stage.

After getting off the stage, the girls who were safe hugged J-Na and Minyou, who were crying a storm. And the judges who were still there heard their cries. Kyungri was going to cry herself, "I hate doing this." she laughed at the end, trying to stop herself from crying. Choa wiped her tears, "As do I."

Solar turned away from the cameras. LE gave her some tissues. Moos, "I'm going to miss those girls. I grew close with them during our trainee days." 

****

Back At The Dorm

J-Na and Minyou were packing their things from the drawers and closets while the other members helped, not saying a thing since they arrived.

After they were all packed they gathered in the living room one last time as eight girls. Faith was clinging onto J-Na. 

Minyou, "We won't give up girls. When you girls debut I hope we can meet back as fellow singers."

J-Na nodded, "Same. This isn't the end for any of us. Like our sunabe-nims said, lets not give up on our dreams and you girls keep working hard and doing your best."

Sojin nodded, "We will all try our best. You girls work hard to debut soon." and then after a few more minutes J-Na and Minyou were called to leave the dorm. They all hugged each other one more time before waving goodbye to J-Na and Minyou and in hoping to meet again soon.

****

End Of Episode 4


Preview of Episode 5

"Whoa were heading to Jeju Island!!"