Episode 4: First Eliminations [Part 1]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

While the remaining eight girls were driving to the venue to where they would perform, they didn't say a word. They were too nervous because they knew one or two of them could get eliminated after today. It was especially hard after Hana left and didn't even say goodbye to them. But it was also hard that had to work in pairs and one of them is at risk for elimination. 

They arrived at the venue and tension rose even higher then before. The girls got out of the car and walked together to where they were told to go. Sun tried to let the tension fall, "Its crazy huh?"

Bea nodded, "Its for real now girls." they got to where today's judges were standing. The judges for this week were Nine Muses's Kyungri, MADTOWN's Moos, EXID's LE, MAMAMOO's Solar, and AOA's Choa.

All eight girls bowed to their sunbaes. Kyungri smiled and waved to the girls, "Hello girls." 

The girls bowed and said, "Hello."

Kyungri, "You know why today is important right?" they all nodded. The reason today was important was because today people are getting eliminated, no ifs, ands, or buts. 

Moos, "The order will be in which you saw your pairs. So Sojin and EJ are first. Followed by J-Na and Minyou, Bea and Sun, and lastly Faith and Kyeonghee. Lets get started right away."

****

The judges were all sitting on front of the stage. Backstage though the girls were nervous while putting on their outfits. The first pair to go were Sojin and EJ. 

Kyeonghee, "Good luck unnies!" Sojin and EJ thanked Kyeonghee and all the girls did one last, "Fighting!" before Sojin and EJ walked onstage. 

Both Sojin and EJ bowed. Sojin, "Hello my name is Sojin." EJ bowed next, "Hello my name is EJ." the judges nodded.

Sojin spoke, "Were going to do SONAMOO sunbaes-nim's 'Deju Vu'." the judges nodded again the girls danced to the music

SONAMOO 'Deju Vu'

Sojin→Euijin
EJ→Nahyun

​After they were finished the other girls backstage cheered for them. Sojin and EJ bowed and stood side by side, waiting to be evaluated. Choa was the first to compliment the girls, "You girls do dance good and you proved it with SONAMOO's 'Deju Vu'." Sojin and EJ bowed. Moos was next, "The only thing I have to say is that you girls get to exhausted when dancing, so it effects your singing and rapping. Your to focus on your dancing that you forget to sing and rap well." 

Solar agreed, "While performing onstage you have to have breath control, especially if your the main or lead dancer. Even if you don't sing or rap much you need the visual. If the audience sees an exhausted idol then what does that tell them?" 

EJ spoke, "That we aren't well trained." Solar nodded. Kyungri, "That is it for now. Thank you." Sojin and EJ bowed and walked off stage.

****

The Little Interview

Sojin, "I don't disgaree with the judges. Its true both me and EJ focused to much on our dancing. We weren't aware of our singing and rapping. And I think that could be our downfall." 

EJ, "Me and Sojin unnie are dancers, its what we are best in. Its just that we didn't focus on it to satisfy the judges. I just hope one of us doesn't get eliminated because of it."

****

​Next was J-Na VS Minyou.

*No video sent to me

****

Third pair was Bea VS Sun. Bea bowed, "Hello my name is Bea." Sun bowed, "Hello my name is Sun."

Bea, "Were going to perform 15& sunbae-nim's 'Rain & Cry'."

15&'s 'Rain & Cry'

Bea→Yerin
Sun→Jimin

The judges clapped and Bea and Sun bowed. LE, "You girls have soothing voices and I like that about you."

Kyungri nodded, "It was crisp and clean. A challenge for next time is to dance and sing. I would like to see that from you girls." they nodded.

Solar smiled, "I think you did that cover well and it impressed me."

****

The Little Interview

Bea, "After the judges complimented us, I felt the stress lift away knowing me and Sun did well."

Sun, "I think working with Bea unnie was an advantage since our sunabe-nims had no negative comments. I hope we can both push through from getting eliminated."

****

The last pair to go was Faith VS Kyeonghee.

The duo introduced themselves and Kyeonghee said, "It's a little weird but we are going to perform one of Nine Muse's sunbae-nim's songs." Kyungri was shocked, as the other judges. Faith, "Were going to sing and dance to 'Dolls'."

Nine Muses's 'Dolls'

Kyeonghee→Eunji
Faith→Hyuna

Kyungri was the fir​st to speak and smiled, "I liked that girls, I really did. I bet it was nerve wrecking to dance to song by one the judges huh?" 

Both Kyeonghee and Faith nodded, hiding their blushes as best as possible.

Choa, "Just one thing I want to mention. As we told who was it? Ah, Sojin and EJ, learning how to control your breathing is important. I saw the previous missions and Faith you did good in those. But this time it wasn't as good. Maybe its because you specialize in singing. But as we said, idols need to learn how to sing, dance, and rap at the same time. And today wasn't your day it seems."

Faith nodded, trying to hide her disappointment.

****

The Little Interview

Kyeonghee, "I thought we did good and I wish I could have comfort Faith. She's only my dongsaeng by a year but I feel the need to comfort her and to tell her she did well. But I know that she feels a big disappointment in her heart. I just hope this one stage doesn't mean she'll get eliminated."

Faith had tears come during the interview, "I'm sorry." she wiped her tears. "I felt like I disappointed not only myself but what the judges saw in me. I need to work harder and hopefully I won't get eliminated today."

****

All the girls gathered onstage and in a line. Kyungri, "Well you heard what we had to say in your performances today and what you need to improve on. But now me and the rest of the judges are going to decide the ranking and who is getting eliminated today."

All the girls gulped and bowed to the judges before taking a few steps back as the judges decided on the ranking.