Episode 1: It Begins [Part 2]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

It was three days before the evaluation and the girls were either with each other or alone, practicing and practicing before the three days are up. 

In one room, Sojin and J-Na were practicing their songs. Cameras recording everything they were doing and saying of course. J-Na sighed and looked at Sojin who was nodding her head to the beat of the song. J-Na asjed Sojin, "Unnie did you pick your song?" 

Sojin nodded, "Of course. You?" J-Na nodded. Sojin looked at J-Na and knew something was wrong, so she asked, "Something is on your mind huh?" J-Na looked a little shocked but nodded, "Yes Sojin unnie. This first mission, why is it about friends?" Sojin shrugged, "Who knows, but there has to be a reason." they continue to practice after that.

In another room the '94 liners, Hana and EJ were also talking about the mission. EJ sighed as she flipped through her phone, deciding what dance moves to put for her song. Hana was very focused on singing. EJ looked and saw the stress on Hana's face, "Ya what's bothering you?" 

Hana looked up at EJ and sighed loudly, "I need to improve EJ. I was last in the vocal line, that isn't good you know." EJ nodded, "I know, but stressing like the way you are isn't going to make you improve. Remember what we promised?" Hana nodded, she knew. They promised to debut together and work hard to get through this show. 

The Little Interview

The producer asked Hana this question, "Do you feel like you can make it to be part of the new group?"

Hana answered, "I believe I can but I have to work harder considering I got last place in the vocal line. And I hope I can make it through along with EJ. Me and EJ have trained together for a while now and we become close, so debuting with her would be one of the best things."

****

One day before the evaluation. 

Day one before evaluations, Faith and Sun, the '98 liners were practicing together despite being both vocals. The girls were in smiles despite the pressure that was upcoming, but they kept positive. Sun, "It would be cool if we could work together instead of against each other you know?" 

Faith nodded and pouted, "Its to bad we're both vocals." Sun nodded, "I know what you mean. Doing this show... I don't know how to feel. Especially with the unnies who are more older then us, I feel like they'll rank above in the ranking tomorrow." Faith agreed and sighed. 

The Little Interview

Question: "How do you feel about tomorrow?"

Faith looked away for a second but answered, "Nervous. Me and Sun are the "maknaes", though I'm the youngest technically and we both feel pressured because how the unnies are older then us and have more training then us." "But I want to be able to debut and with Sun of course because me and Sun entered J.Tune Camp around the same time and trained together and worked side by side. I just don't like that we have to compete against each other like this."

Sun answered the same as Faith did, "Me and Faith go way back, we're like childhood friends. And to debut together would be amazing."

And in one last room, Bea, Kyeonghee, and  Minyou talked. Bea asked her dongsaeng, "What do you feel?"

Minyou thought about it, "I guess because this is new for us it feels awkward but not real. But I know as soon as we get eliminated I know that its going be real." 

Bea nodded, "I know what you mean. All that matters starting tomorrow is the rankings, now numbers mean everything."

Kyeonghee felt awkward with her unnies but smiled, "So lets work hard unnies." they couldn't agree anymore.

The Little Interview

Question: "What is your goal through 'Unforgiving Shock'?"

Bea answered simply. "To debut. I think its as simple as that."

Minyou responded, "Debuting. This show is giving me and the other trainees once chance in a lifetime to debut. I can't ruin that chance at all."

****

1st Debut Mission Day.

The girls were nervous as they were all sitting in their van and driving towards their first debut mission stage. They got to the stage and walked on it, they were all amazed at the set up. The suddenly lights flashed to the seats in front of them and there they were, five judges sitting in front of them for the first debut mission. G.O, Yubin, Ailee, Doojoon, and Jooyoung.

The girls stared for a while until G.O spoke. "Hello kids." the girls bowed and said hello. While the other four judges stared at the girls, G.O talked, "Today is the first debut mission. This is where it really starts, your friends may not be your friends after today. Make good decisions." the girls thought about what G.O said and nodded. G.O nodded, "Then lets begin the first debut mission."

The girls went backstage to prepare one last time before going on. And they girls were going on based on what they ranked when the CEO ranked them, so Minyou was first to go onstage. The girls wished Minyou good luck as she walked out.

Minyou breathed out and walked onstage. She bowed to the judges and started her performance.

SPICA's 'I'll Be There'
(From 0:30-0:55)

"Being weak, being weak
Is sometimes okay – just don’t give up, no
You believe, believe me, feelin on the beat
Forget all the things of the past – skip
Spread out your shoulders and look up in the sky
Don’t sigh – come out and let it fly"
__________________________________________________________
 
"Don’t Worry,Worry, Don’t Worry,Worry,Worry
Place your worries far behind you and give it distance
You Belive, Belive Me, Feelin’ On The Beat
Skip over all the hard memories
Spread out your shoulders and look up in the sky
Don’t sigh – come out and let it fly"

After she finished she bowed again and walked to the front part of the stage. Now it was her evaluation. 

Yubin commented first, "The topic you had this week was about friends and I think you chose a good song to describe the friendships you have in your life but I would have liked to seen more, as well as more confidence with your rapping." Minyou felt disappointed in the inside but nodded her head.

Doojoon said the same thing, "Having confidence on stage is the key to convince your audience of what your doing. If your just rapping because you have to then it won't be remembered." 

Minyou spoke in her microphone, "Thank you." she bowed one more time before going off the stage. She sighed as the cameras followed her, "I should have done way more better."

Backstage one crew member called Sojin to go onstage next, as she ranked second currently. 

Nine Muses 'News'

"Come on Come on
News of breaking up, is finally here – oops
I love you – just stop right here
Eventually the time has come,
it’s time to let you go
Ready I’m ready I’m ready hey!
I waved my hand, gave you a goodbye kiss
And tasted a single tear
Because of this dirty foolishness
of not wanting to be caught
I just pretended I was cool

You ask if I’m okay, you pretend not to know and ask again
Do you even think that makes any sense?
You ask if I’m okay – well what do you think? Well –
Are you really asking because you don’t know?

You’re so typical, you’re the same –
there’s no way you would’ve changed
You pretend you’re so much better till the end
We’re so typical,
there’s no way we would end this well
This break up is such an uproar"

Ailee, "You took this song in a different direction. Instead of a happy friendship, you reversed it into a broken one correct?" Sojin nodded, "Yes I did sunbae-nim." 

Jooyoung nodded, "I liked the way you choreographed it but some moves weren't fully there. I would have liked to seen more pop in your moves, but overall I thought it was good."

Sojin bowed and thanked them as she walked off the stage. Backstage the girls were even more nervous after Sojin got good comments, it made Minyou more nervous to as she mostly got bad ones.

The remaining seven girls couldn't control their nervousness as everything was coming down on them each time another girl goes. The next episode would decide that.

****

End of Episode 1