Episode 1: It Begins [Part 1]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

Before the show even began to air, J.Tune Camp and MBC held a press conference for 'Unforgiving Shock', and of course all nine girls were there standing behind the judges of the show; CEO, their instructors, and even G.O of MBLAQ. Then finally the first episode of 'Unforgiving Shock' began.

****

The day of the first episode. And it was first filmed at the girls dorm.

Sojin→Taeyeon
​Bea→​Jessica
​J-Na→​Sunny
EJ→Tiffany
​Hana→​Hyoyeon
​Minyou→​Yuri
​Kyeonghee→​Sooyoung
​Sun→​YoonA
Faith→Seohyun

After waking up the girls were given badges with a number on it and the badge saying 'Unforgiving Shock'. 

Pre-rankings (I used random.org to put the girls names in random order for pre-ranking):

1. Sojin

2. Faith

3. Kyeonghee

4. Sun

5. Hana

6. J-Na

7. EJ

8. Bea

9. Minyou

The girls then got dressed to do their monthly evaluation in front of the CEO, choreographer, vocal teacher, rap teacher, and G.O. They were split up into two teams. Team One; Minyou, Bea, Faith, Sojin, and Hana. Team Two; EJ, J-Na, Kyeonghee, and Sun. And to present a short presentation for their evaluation and then to be ranked officially.

But first the nine girls all introduced themselves in front of the judges and got to the evaluation right away.

(Pretend they sing and rap the parts as well)

Team One: 4Minute's 'What's Your Name?'

Sojin→Ahreum
Bea→Jandi
Hana→Jiyoung
Minyou→Jihyun
​Faith→Hyuna

Team Two: Girl's Day's 'Female President'

EJ→Yuna
J-Na→Ari
Kyeonghee→Hyang
Sun→MiU

The girls of course told good luck and such to each other. But now they had to face the ranking. Gu Tae-Won, the CEO was harsh as he has to be, "This was probably the worst monthly evaluation I've seen."

The girls held their breath and comments but only kept heads down. The dance choreographer, Kim Min Woo nodded, "I agree. You girls did much better before. Don't slack now just cause this a show, no one is going to pity on you. Its fair game, people are going to choose who work hard. But if I had to say who was better I would say Team One." he left it at that. 

Team One breathed out a sigh of relief but didn't show it fully. Lee Cha Yeon, the vocal teacher and Kim Min Hyuk, the rap teacher said nothing but nodding, agreeing what the other judges said. Taewon, "Alright we're going to tally the results and give you and officially ranking." the nine girls nodded and waited on the side. 

The judges then called the girls from one through nine.

Ranking:

1. Minyou

2. Sojin

3. J-Na

4. Faith

5. Bea

6. Sun

7. Hana

8. EJ

9. Kyeonghee

Mostly Team One was in the top ranking, making Team Two nervous. Taewon spoke, "This is the first official ranking from us. We hope you'll prepare better for the next ranking in a few days. Remember, the first debut mission is friends. Good luck to you girls." they all thanked him and bowed before the judges left first and with the girls thinking about the experience that just happened.