Episode 2: Real Battle Begins

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

The tension grew bigger after Sojin went and got good compliments from the judges. Number 3 or J-Na was next to perform and she was feeling nervous after her unnie went. 

But she went onstage and introduced herself to the judges and then performed.

Secret's 'Friends'

"Sometimes we were tired and we fought
We like like a pen and a notebook, full of empty space
the boundless days will become memories like yesterday
You are my friend by name
Together waiting for the bus, I saw you stick out your hand
The gift of friendship, we had each others trust
Let’s not change, friend, Only you, my friend
Will you put your arms around me? I love you my friend​."

Backstage the girls clapped and waited for J-Na's evaluation. 

The judges were quiet but Yubin went first, "J-Na is it?" J-Na nodded. Yubin looked at a card that had a description about J-Na, "It says you were training in Jellyfish Entertainment but quit. Why may I ask?"

J-Na didn't really like people about asking about her past but since it was a sunbae she answered, "At the time I auditioned Jellyfish Entertainment wasn't planning to debut a group so after deciding I dropped out." Jellyfish Entertainment did debut a group in February of 2014 called MixxE Girls'.

Yubin then asked, "Do you ever regret not staying to try and debut for MixxE Girls'?" that question shocked not only J-Na, but also the girls backstage. J-Na nodded, shocking some, "I do sometimes regret not staying and being patient, as I am inpatient sometimes and I guess that side took over more and I lost my chance at the time to try and debut with MixxE Girls'." Yubin nodded and looked at the other judges and said nothing more. 

Doojoon commented, "I felt you had the confidence on the stage just now." J-Na bowed and thanking them, making Minyou backstage nervous. G.O spoke, "I agree with Doojoon and I like your rapping, just amp it up a little for your next mission." J-Na bowed, "Thank you." she then went offstage. And then Faith was next.

Faith went onstage, "Hello my name is Faith and I'm 17 years old (Korean age)." the judges smiled, as she looked cute. Faith then took her stage.

Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' (Ailee Version)

Everyone was amazed at Faith's performance and shocked at the little girl who had such an amazing voice.

G.O was the first one to talk, "Faith you remind me of Ailee here." as he pointed to Ailee. Ailee herself smiled at Faith.

G.O, "You have such anmazing talent Faith and I believe your voice can be heard throughout this show." Faith bowed and smiled shyly. Jooyoung nodded, "I agree with G.O sunbae-nim. Faith you have such an amazing voice and it says you only trained at J.Tune camp for for 2 years. To me that is amazing and I wish to see more of you in the future." 

Faith thanked the judges and went backstage to go back to the other girls. 

Bea felt butterflies in her stomach because she was next and also a vocal like Faith. But Bea walked onstage and performed.

Rihanna's 'Umbrella' (Ailee Version)

The judges clapped and Bea bowed. Ailee smiled, "I thought that was an exciting performance and it kept me engaged throughout the entire performance. I loved it." Bea bowed, "Thank you." 

G.O nodded, "Not only did you add your vocals, but also dance. And I think you stepped up since the group evaluation." Bea bowed again and walked offstage. The air backstage not lifting one bit. 

Next was Sun, who of course was feeling nervous after Bea went and  got good comments about her performance.

Jessica's 'Someday'

Jooyoung, "I really like your voice Sun. Its gentle but inspiring at the same time." Yubin agreed with Jooyoung, "I agree with Yubin sunbae-nim. Its not husky and its something different." 

Sun smiled and thanked the judges and went offstage. Next was Hana. Being last place in the vocal line made her even more nervous for this performance.

Michael Bolton's 'Lean On Me' (So Hyang Version)

No Embed: Watch HERE

Ailee, "I liked how you changed the song from the original version by Michael Bolton. It was fresh and I loved it." she gave thumbs up.  Hana smiled and thanked Ailee for her comment.

Doojoon, "Ailee here is right. A fresh stage is always a good one and you proved it. I think you might rise up in the ranks if you keep this up." Hana couldn't hide her happiness and thanked all the judges before going offstage smiling. 

And the next person to go was EJ.

Britney Spears's Mashup (Girls' Generation Version)
(Hyoyeon Focus)

Yubin was excited about that performance, "Girl you rocked that stage and your dance is awesome!"

EJ smiled widely and bowed. Even Ailee was grinning, "EJ your fantastic and I hope we can see more of your dance because they are like Yubin sunbae-nim said, awesome!" EJ who was satisfied with her comments left the stage happy, and hoping she would rise up in the rankings. 

Now last to go is Kyeonghee, who throughout waiting was preparing in her mind and backstage, going over her dance routine over and over again till it was perfect.

Girls' Generation's 'My Best Friend'
(Taeyeon Focus)

 "Even though we argued a little yesterday. Today, we laugh and hug, embrace each other. Alright. Let’s make a promise. You are my best friend

Even if your worry may seem trivial. Don’t hold it in. But share it with each other. Promise me one more time

 When you laugh, I’m happy too.  When you’re sad, my eyes tear up.

There is only one of you in this world my friend. You’re my joy and my soul. I’ll continue to treasure our importance. I swear to God. I love you my friend

I’ll be your strength. I’ll always by your best friend

 If you find a good movie, a song,Or a person(guy), make sure to let share it with each other. Let’s make a promise together

 Let’s not be stingy and. Buy each other meals. Let’s make a promise with our finger

For me, when you’re not here, I really feel lonely. For me, when you’re sick, I can’t sleep. I worry about you

There is only one of you in this world my friend. You’re my joy and my soul. I’ll continue to treasure our importance. I swear to God, I love you my friend. You’re my life’s present my friend, You’re my jewel. My miracle, I’ll protect my appreciative heart. Once again, I swear to God, I love you my friend

With faith and holding hands, no matter what I won’t be afraid. The word friendship may sound awkward, but I think that word was created. To describe us.my friend

There is only one of you in this world my friend. You’re my joy and my soul, I’ll continue to treasure our importance, I swear to God, I love you my friend. You’re my life’s present my friend. You’re my jewel. My miracle I’ll protect my appreciative heart. Once again, I swear to God I love you my friend. We make pretty nicknames for each other and play around. Sometimes, we share our cool clothes. You’re number one in my speed dial.You’ll always be my best friend. Forever you’re my friend. You’re my only one, my friend. Forever you’re my friend. You’re my only one, my friend

Hey, aren’t you my friend?Maerong (teasing)Unnie Good night."

Jooyoung, "You did something different Kyeonghee-sshi. Cute and not upbeat. But its something I think you can improve on."

G.O nodded, "Dancing cute may satisfy for now but for future stages change it up a little you know and I hope to see you improve next time." Kyeonghee nodded but not happy as she walked off the stage.

The judges were now deciding the new ranking for the girls, and it could change how they feel for the future stages.

**** 

End of Episode 2


Preview of Episode 3

"What if one of us goes home today and this is our only chance?"

"How did I drop so low?"

"I feel like this is the end for me."

"How do we get through this?"

Don't miss Episode 3 of 'Unforgiving Shock'!


AN: Must comment by March 16th and say who your character is in the comment section!