Episode 6: The Final Battle [Part 2]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!


It was nerve wrecking with each ticking second that passed as the remaining seven girls waited for the results. They looked at each other once in a while and to the crowd, who also was becoming antsy.

Then suddenly the judges turned around after they were finished discussing who would be in the group. It became quiet when Seungho finally spoke, "You might be wondering what these five pedestals are doing in the very front of the stage right?" all seven nodded.

Seungho sighed, "Well its how many are going to be making the group. Meaning two of you will be eliminated today and five will debut as J. Tune Camp's new girl group."

All the girls had wide eyes and mouths while looking at each other and seeing two of them will get eliminated while five will debut. And there is no second chance, this was the final mission and episode. G.O, "You girls have worked hard on your missions and it was hard for us to choose to be in this new group. But all five of us have decided on who to pick. Who wants to announce the first trainee that made it?" Lime raised her hand, "I'll go sunbae-nim." G.O nodded and let Lime announce the first trainee that made it.

Lime looked at all seven girls and said, "I think we choose this girl is because I believe she can do all; sing, rap, and dance. And with more practice I think she will become more better with her skills. She has already proven her skills before this show started, so that's why we choose Juyeon as the first trainee that has made it."

Juyeon was shocked but stepped up the pedestal. Nana smiled, "Juyeon, you were once the main vocal of Divinity and to see you to be able to rap and dance as well shows you have the skills that could go beyond what you have now. So I wish you good luck in this new group and I hope you have more room to grow." 

Juyeon smiled and bowed to Nana and the other judges. The crowd cheered as well for Juyeon and she thanked them.

Mir looked at others, "I guess its my turn." the tension went higher. 

Mir looked at the remaining six girls, "I wanted to say beforehand that the song that Bea, Kyeonghee, and Faith sung with Mad Town's Lee Geon was written by a sunbae of yours, Jewel of Nine Sirens and we talked about 'Unforgiving Shock' and you girls. She said herself you girls are talented and she actually has a eye on one trainee in particular."

Now everyone was curious to see which girl that their sunbae was interested in. Mir smiled as he said a name, "Faith."

Faith, who was holding hands with the girls next to her, Bea and Sojin was shocked as Bea had to tell her to go on the pedestal next to Juyeon. Mir smiled and said, "Jewel thinks you have a good future as a idol Faith. She says you have a good clear voice that she wants you to keep working on. She said herself you sound good but as Nana said about Juyeon, you also have more room to set more skills into you. And I hope you can showcase that to us." Faith smiled slightly and bowed to the judges and audience.

Three more spots were left as G.O announced the next trainee, "This next trainee I think is saved and chosen based on the skills that was shown in the previous missions and we think that this person will also improve in time. So the third trainee trainee chosen is Bea." Bea took her spot on a pedestal. G.O, "Bea you are a good vocalist but I can see you as a dancer as well." Bea smiled as she bowed.

Nana nodded to the other judges as it was her turn, "Okay. The second to last trainee is I have hopes for as well. Sun." Sun looked at her unnies who were still standing beside her and went on a pedestal. Nana, "I heard from MBLAQ that you possess some great skills. So when you debut I hope your skills increase." Sun nodded and bowed, "Thank you Nana sunbae-nim."

Then there was only one spot left and it was Seungho's turn to announce the last trainee who made it. Sojin, EJ, and Kyeonghee held hands together as the tension for the last spot was in a few seconds. The audience looked sad as well for the two members who wouldn't make it into the upcoming debuted group. 

Seungho looked a bit sad as well to deliver the final trainee who would make it. He started it off with, "This was hard for us and I bet the audience to choose on who to support for J. Tune Camp's new group since all you girls are talented in your own way. But votes and the way you appeal yourself is key and so the last trainee to make it into J. Tune Camp's new girl group is...."

The three girls held hands as they started at the judges with determined eyes.

Seungho then finally said, "Kyeonghee."

Kyeonghee was about to cry as she looked at Sojin and EJ before stepping on the last pedestal. Seungho then turned around to the audeince, "There you have it. J. Tune Camp's new girl group is formed!" the crowd cheered for the five girls who made it. But Seungho didn't forget Sojin and EJ who still stood behind the pedestals and waited for the crowd to quiet down. Then he said, "I'm sorry Sojin, EJ, but I hope this doesn't mean you'll stop to find your path to be an idol. You have worked hard and we all wish you good luck for the future." both Sojin and EJ bowed to them as the cameras filmed the final five that made it.

****

When the cameras were turned off they all hugged each other and were in tears. They didn't care that the hall was still filled with fans as the girls gathered in a circle, holding hands and praying together one more time as seven. Sojin, "I want to wish you five good luck in debuting. And don't worry about me and EJ, right EJ?"

EJ nodded, "We'll debut and meet you girls as fellow artists." 

Sojin, "Take care of the girls okay Bea?"

Bea nodded as she was the oldest out of the five chosen to be in the group, "I promise Sojin unnie. I'll do my best." they prayed together one last time before getting off the stage and starting anew.

And with this chapter of their story coming to a close.


AN: So this is the end of  'Unforgiving Shock' and congrats to the girls who made it to the group. There will be a separate story for them which is coming soon so don't unsubscribe from this yet. I am making the new story as we speak so check back soon. And again congrats!