Episode 5: Vacation? Don't Think So [Part 2]

Ʋиғσяɢιʌιиɢ Ƨнσcκ | J.Tune Camp | Trainee VS Trainee Survival Show | Battle Ended!

After K.Will left Juyeon bowed, "Hello my name is Juyeon and I'm 18 years old (Korean age)." the other girls bowed back. Juyeon waved her hands, "Please don't regard me as your sunbae at all. I'm here new and fresh." 

The others didn't know what to do, as they were in shock. Bea was the first to talk, "Uh Juyeon sit please." Juyeon nodded and then it was awkward. The group that Juyeon was in, Divinity, only disbanded on March 25th. So it was sudden for both sides. 

Juyeon broke the silence, "I know I joined only now and its weird and awkward but I hope I can get to know you girls better." they just nodded. Faith looked at Juyeon once and went closer to Bea. Sojin asked Juyeon a question, "What happened to the other members of Divinity?"

Juyeon, "Well me and Céline moved out of Pledis Entertainment. I'm not sure about if Sam and Li decided to stay or not. We lost contact." she said nervously. EJ, "All of you lost contact?" Juyeon nodded. 

****

On their last night at Jeju Island, the girls agreed to gather in one room to try and bond. The key word was "trying". Kyeonghee, the same age as Juyeon said, "I'm sorry if I sound mean Juyeon but you joining us last minute like this is kind of upsetting, especially when J-Na unnie and Minyou unnie got eliminated."

Juyeon nodded, "I understand very much Kyeonghee. I even watched the previous episodes of 'Unforgiving Shock'. So I completely understand if your against me." she looked at the six girls once and looked away, feeling uncomfortable now. Faith, who hadn't said even one word to got up from the bed she sat on and walked out the door. All the girls were confused but Sojin spoke up, "Bea go check on her please." Bea nodded and followed Faith out of the door.

Sojin apologized, "I'm sorry Juyeon-ah. Faith has a hard time adjusting to new things. And seeing J-Na and Minyou eliminated was one of the hardest for her. It may take a while for her to adjust for you being here." Juyeon nodded, "I can't imagine what she's going through. She's the maknae right?" Sun nodded, "Me and Fatih are both born in 1998. But she is the youngest." 

****

Outside where Bea followed Faith, who walked a few doors away from where they were. The cameras also followed Bea and Faith. And Faith was crying!

Bea hugged the crying Faith, Faith couldn't control her tears, "Unnie why are they doing this? J-Na unnie and Minyou unnie just left." 

Bea tried to calm her down and patted her hair, "We can't control it Faith-ah, but we have to move on, for J-Na  and Minyou. To debut and be successful." 

Faith, "But I wanted to do that with unnies." Bea sighed softly, "Lets try and do it with us now. And try to open up to Juyeon a little. Yes her group just disbanded, but it wasn't her fault that she was added just like this. Promise me you'll open up a little?" 

Faith just nodded as Bea wiped her tears and they went back to the room.

Bea side hugged Faith and Faith bowed to Juyeon, "I'm sorry Juyeon unnie for acting like this." Juyeon, "There is no need. I understand." after that the air was less tense.

****

Back in Seoul the girls were called to the J.Tune Camp office. Their CEO, Taewon called them in. Taewon, "Hello girls I see you have met Juyeon." they nodded. Taewon, "Take care of her in the future." they nodded again.

Taewon, "The reason I called you girls here is for your next debut mission." they all tensed up. Taewon, "Its a free mission. Meaning you can choose whatever song you like, free-style. But the catch is its a three vs four. It may sound unfair but you must make it work."

They all looked at him with a serious face, "The two teams are split, Bea, Sun, Kyeonghee, and Juyeon. And the second team was Faith, Sojin, and EJ. Remember its free-style, you can do any theme as long as you perform it." "Oh I almost forgot to mention that this performance will be in front of a live audience." 

Every girls eyes went wide. Taewon continued, "Fans will be coming and watching your performance and choosing which performance they liked best. The team that loses are at risk at elimination on the same day. Also I want to remind you girls that two people will be eliminated in the next mission. So do well when it comes." they all nodded and bowed. And they were all worried on performing in front of a live audience.

****

End Of Episode 5


AN: Its free-style time. Loosen it up a little. I can say that 'Unforgiving Shock' is coming to and end very soon. And welcome Juyeon! Its the same as the last time with communicating. The due date is April 10th for your song selection. If not all the people in your team respond, at least 2-3 people must agree on the same song and then send it to me. With English lyrics if the song is not in English and also MUST be live. Any questions please PM me. Also good luck!