Fragile

No More Tomorrow

people can get too worried for the strangers. some people just cry to see unfamiliar faces getting hurt in the televisions.

well, everybody has a heart.

anononymous


Taekwoon's heart almost burst while reaching Hakyeon's home, it's so quiet for a busy streets like Hongdae, but yet again, it's still early morning.

"Hyuk-ah ! It's me !" Taekwoon knocked, no, banging the door to be precise. Then, he heard footsteps from inside and the door creaked open. Hyuk's face popped out from it.

"Hyung..." Hyuk looked afraid. "Why, Hyuk ? Is he still unconcious ?" Taekwoon's voice seemed very edgy. Hyuk shook his head. "He's already up. I put him in my bed, he's having fever actually."

The bursting sensation inside Taekwoon slowly deflated. "My heart almost burst when you said that, Sanghyuk !" mumbled Taekwoon while followed Hyuk to his room. "You should just said he's faint, this, you said that he was not waking..."

"That's the first time I heard you cared about somebody." Hakyeon's voice echoed throughout the room. Taekwoon sat beside the sick Hakyeon while resting his palm on Hakyeon's forehead. It's burning alright. And his lips were stil blue-pale.

"Well, it's just, ummm. You're my friend." He looked at Hyuk and grinned. "He's my dongsaeng."

"Umm... hyung ? I'll get the food ready..." Before Hakyeon could stop, Hyuk was already rushing to the kitchen. He sighed before closing his eyes tightly. "Hyuk's just being nice."

"Well, he must be. You're his guardian now." Taekwoon replied. "Despite the loss, he still cared for you. i just thought that he would wept for a week."

"He's just strong, alright." Hakyeon murmured. "His step-father must been very bad to them, that's why he became so strong."

"What about you, Hakyeon ?" asked Taekwoon. "How did you get hurt ?"

"I guessed I couldn't walk to my bed. I slept beside Hyuk last night." Hakyeon tried to laugh but to Taekwoon, he sounded like miserable.

"Missing someone ?" He guessed. The latter shook his head. "I have no idea."

I do... murmurd Taekwoon. In fact, the moment he entered Hyuk's room, he caught a glimpse of Hakyeon trying to hide the Poloroid he gave to him. Plus, Hakyeon has been acting strangely since the day of the Poloroid and his blue-pale lips occured always.

The Poloroid has something to do with Hakyeon's weird behavior.


Hyuk sprinted across the alley with two big plastics to get home faster. He left Hakyeon alone in the home to buy groceries which were supposed to be bought today, but since Hakyeon was sick, Hyuk took the liberty of doing it. 

"Ahhh.... Is it far again ?" Hyuk mumbled, trying to slip agaisnt the crowd. He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath, then he saw something glistening under the rays of winter sun. He put down the groceries for a while at a nearby table.

Hyuk knealt in front a clump of snow and dug the spot where he saw the glint. The thing was a silver watch, it took a moment to realize a carving underneath the watch.

From. JY to our lovely Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon hyung ?" puzzled, Hyuk looked around and the table where the groceries was. "Ahh......"

It was the cafe where Hakyeon and Taekwoon found him. "This watch must be slipped when he brought me. I should give it back to him." He stuffed the watch in his pocket and entered the cafe. He wanted to buy coffee for Hakyeon and Taekwoon at home.

Once he brought out the coffee, he sees a girl at his groceries. Immediately, he frightened that the stranger would put something that dangered both of them. He crept slowly behind the stranger while slowly grabbing the plastics.

"No worries. I just sat here." Hyuk was startled by the sudden word came out from . The stranger turned his head and faced Hyuk. "You've got some there. For who ? Don't worry, no one take it."

"For my hyung.." replied Hyuk. He took the plastics and bowed to the girl. "Thanks for watching my things. I'll be going." When he turned around, he almost slipped on the ice, causing him to fall onto the girl. Luckily he held on the handles.

The girl and Hyuk stared on each other eyes for a moment. He was embarassed, she must be a noona, thought Hyuk in his mind.

What he didn't noticed was the girl were slipping something in his jacket.

Quickly, getting up, Hyuk apologized to the girl, his face turned red. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I better get going. I'm sorry."

The girl didn't say anything though. So, Hyuk ran away from the cafe, feeling embarassed. But the girl stood up, smiling as Hyuk's traces in the snow faded away.

"I got you now...."


"Taekwoon, thanks for taking care of me."

"No biggie, when Hyuk come home, I'll get going to my studio." With eyes closed, Taekwoon replied. "Can I ask you something ?"

"Yeah ?" 

"How did you do the blindfold dance ?" Taekwoon got up and faced the ever-smiling Hakyeon. "Oh, that ? It was something I choreographed with someone."

"It's nice. In fact, I was hungover by it. Can you dance for me again next time ?"

"Of course. And I want to hear you sing." Taekwoon smiled. "Okay."

"You know what, Taekwoon, I never seen you smiled like this. Even when we first met." Hakyeon throw away his blankets and walked to the open window.

"I know. It's been a long time."

Then, there's someone entered the house. "I'm home ! Hakyeon-hyung ! Taekwoon-hyung ! I bought coffee !"

"Coffee ?" Taekwoon jumped towards Hyuk and grabbed the coffee he said about. "Thanks, Hyukkie ! Oh it's cappucino !" He got so hyped with the coffee.

"Hyuk, thank you." Hakyeon came out from his bedroom and sat at the dining table. Hyuk gave him the coffee. "Hyung, I bought all the groceries you want. Oh, and I bought a couple of school things for me. Is it wrong ?"

"No, it's okay. You've got school tomorrow ?" Hakyeon sipped his coffee while checking the groceries. "Wah, there's a lot and it's fresh !"

"Oh yeah, hyung, I found your watch in front the coffee shop. Umm, maybe your watch, but it has your name on it." Hyuk brought the watch and accidently brought out a Poloroid too. The Poloroid flew on Hayeon's feet. But his attention was on the watch. 

From. JY to our lovely Hakyeon.

"My watch !" screamed Hakyeon, hugging it tightly. "I was searching since the day I found you, Hyuk ! Thank you !" He hugged Hyuk tightly too. "No biggie hyung..."

Hakyeon now busied himself cooking for Hyuk and Taekwoon. The triplets made the lunch with all their heart, and Taekwoon was happy that Hakyeon was already healthy and smiling as ever.

"Taekwoon, go and get... ehh ?" While Hakyeon knealt to find some onions on the lower cabinet, a Poloroid was stucked between Hyuk's jacket zip.

He picked it up and suddenly he's sweating. It's a picture of a young man, almost the age of Ravi, smiling as ever. And his background showed the beautiful Jeju-do ocean. His lips turned pale-blue again.

Taekwoon noticed this. "Are you alright, Hakyeon ?" Hakyeon stared at Taekwoon, then turned to Hyuk and asked him. "Where did you get this ?"

Hyuk looked at the photo and shrugged. "I never remember about the photo. I didn't have anything Poloroid." Taekwoon approache Hakyeon and looked at the picture. "What's wrong ?"

"Jaehwan."


Hakyeon is fragile, yes.

and the identity on the Poloroid was indeed Jaehwan. so does the previous Poloroid. what happened to Hakyeon and Jaehwan ?

and i might write Taekwoon's in next chapter. 

do comment ! thanks for viewing and subscribing !!!!