Umma

No More Tomorrow

they're gone. yes. but not their memories.


"Umma, appa. Your Leo is here..." Taekwoon knealt in front of two glass view, each had a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Taekwwon sighed and went to lean on his mother's.

"Umma, I found the boy I was searching for. The  same boy I took a picture, the day you left me..." Tears managed to slip from the cold boy like a child.


"Noona. Where's umma and appa ?" Taekwoon came home that evening with so many Poloroids with him, only to see his sisters crying in the middle of the room.

"Taekwoon-ah. Come here..." Obdiently, Taekwoon followed his older sister.

"Leo-ah, you like being called Leo, are you ?" she asked, carresing Taekwoon's hair while wiping her tears.

"What are you talking about, noona ?" He puzzled. "Noona, where's umma and appa ? I wanna show them this picture of boys I..."

"They're gone, Taekwoon." His second sister cuts in while screaming. "They're gone, and never come back again !"

The hall was filled with tears from the 3 sisters. Not from Taekwoon.

Suddenly he grew cold. "You lied." He mumbled, clenching the camera.

"No, it's true. Taekwoon-ah..." Before his sister could go any further, he yelled. "You all lied ! Umma would never leave her Leo ! You're lying to me !!!!" Denying his sisters, he threw a nearby vase and shattered.

The Poloroids drop to the floor as Taekwoon got up. Throughout all the pictures he took, the boys in front of the Han river stood out the most.

Taekwoon realized that his tears were flowing when he saw the picture. That one picture that show happiness.

He felt like they were mocking him.

The happiness that belongs to himself were now gone...

"Umma....."


"I can't bring myself for hating him. That stranger Hakyeon. In him, I saw appa, umma..." His father loved to dance, and Taekwoon grew up watching him dance gracefully.

Taekwoon looked at the now-dark skies. The stars were starting to twinkle. 

"I felt very guilty for hating them when you gone, I thought they took away you from me. But, Hakyeon lost his dongsaeng too, umma. His happiness were taken at the same day as mine."

Tears flowed again, then he had enough. He stood up and bowed towards the tombstones while watching it sorrowful.

"I wish you're still alive. Umma, I just want you to know that, even though I lost you, I promised myself that I will find Jaehwan for Hakyeon. I want him to be happy again. And if he is, than I will too." He smiled and kissed his mother glass view.

"You will be proud at me, will you?"


Someone were watching Taekwoon in the charnel house. She smirked when she knew Taekwoon won't be with Hakyeon tonight.

"Gomawo, Taekwoon-ah. You made my night easier..." She opened her smartphone to reveal Hakyeon's newest dance video during the recent show in Ravi's bar.


On his way home, Taekwoon got a call from Hyuk.

"Oh, Hyuk-ah ? Wae ?"

"Anneyeong, hyung ! Hyung, I need your help."

"For ?" 

"Take Hakyeon hyung to the clinic tomorrow. He is sick right now."

"Didn't you both just came home from the bar ?" Taekwoon lokked at his watch, it's already 2 a.m in the morning."

"I know, he was like this right after you left him. Oh, please hyung ? Tomorrow, okay ?"

"Yea, yea. I brong him tommorrow."

"Yeah hyung ! Good night !"

Right after Hyuk disconnected the call, suddenly Taekwoon felt very wrong. Is like something will happen in a moment. He met with an intersection; left one to his home, right one to Hakyeon's. He had this urge to chek out Hakyeon now.

"No, Taekwoon-ah. Just your feeling... Just your feeling." He mumbled and make a right.

If only he turned left to Hakyeon's home right now....


you know that charnel house ? The one that people store memories for their dead ones.

check out EXO Lay's Missing you remake video, see what i meant ?

i don't know how to tell you the place where their put flowers and such. sorry.