Little Hana

No More Tomorrow

be with them, always.


Day 21

It's been a week or so since Taekwoon saw Hana at Hakyeon's house. No, he realised, the girl who always smiled that the counter of the cafe was her.

"Taekwoon oppa ?" Hana greeted, once he got to the counter. "Oppa, it's me, Hana."

"Hana !" He was startled by the bubbly girl. "You worked here ?" She grinned. "For the past 2 months, yes. You're the latte oppa my collegues talking about !" 

"Well... I don't know how, but I don't talk to you or your collegues back then..." Taekwoon looked at the menu and ordered Cream Macchiato.

Hana puzzled. "No latte this time ?" He shook his head. "Things happened, Hana, and I don't want to have my favourite coffee on a very bad day..." Taekwoon left the counter and chose to sit on the very place Hakyeon gave him coffee.

"Something happened ?" She sent the coffee to his table, and pulled the chair to it with him.

"No...." Taekwoon played his iPod and found a song. "Hana, look at this." He showed her a song called "To Heaven". "Have you ever heard this ?"

"Yes, I think. My brother used to love this song. Can I listened to it ?" Taekwoon gave her the earphones. Once the music played, the crease on her forehead retracts. "Now, I just listen for him to come."

"Does Hakyeon doing well ?" He asked.

"Hyuk said he's okay. He's been practicing the dance for his upcoming performance though. Hakyeon oppa is the best dancer I ever met. He even choreograph one, and my brother danced to it." She leaned on the chair. "How I wish things were change right now...."

"Hana...." Taekwoon tilted his head. "Hyuk ?" 

Now, her face went red once she knew what Taekwoon were mentioning about. "No, no ! It's not what you think. Me and Hyuk had nothing to do !" Immediately he burst to laughter. "I was gonna said that Hyuk were okay or not, but since you think like that, so what can I do ?"

"Oppa !" She screamed. It's been so long since they laughed together. And sudden enough, the atmosphere around them became cold.

"You're so little when the-ummmm happened." Taekwoon mumbled.

"I am little. But to see Hakyeon oppa crumbled for things he didn't expect, or I expect, I had to grow for the ones I loved. Deep inside, I am wishing for Jaehwan oppa to come back. But it's been 4 years, hopes are dying quickly."

Again, Taekwoon witnessed the strong mask broken down. Hana's bubbly personality were a mask. To hid inside her broken heart, the missing. 

How about him ?


"Hyuk-ah !" Taekwoon rang the bell and calling for the younger. He was very flustered and just about to leave when the minor's face popped out the door.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I was doing my homework with my iPod on." He opened the door wide enough for Taekwoon to enter before continued. "Hakyeon hyung is upstairs in his room. He was practicing too much and won't eat, hyung." 

"Oh, I'll talk to him." He took Hyuk in his arms and whispered. "Does he talked about me ?"

He shook his head. "Actually, he were asking me to find you. Either than that, no." Taekwoon grinned. "You and Hana ?" He raised his eyebrows, anticipated Hyuk's reaction.

He was right. Hyuk became embarassed, like Hana did. "Friends. We are just friends." He laughed. "Funny, Hana admitted to me that he likes you."

Taekwoon left Hyuk with his eyes wide open, half believing his remarks. On his way to Hakyeon's room, he heard a heavy blast of Britney Spears' Toxic, a y beat, too much for Taekwoon's liking.

A crack opened and Taekwoon peeped inside.

There. Hakyeon. The reason why he really opened up his heart to befriend with him.

His dancing, even though, is not Taekwoon's perferences, but the way he dance really enjoying. It's like he never had an error before.

"Oh Taekwoon-ah !" Hakyeon realized Taekwoon stood in front of the door. He switched off the music and get to the door. "There's a performance in Ravi's club tonight. Are you joinning ?"

He shook his head. "I'm gonna head somewhere tonight. Nice dance you had." He sat on Hakyeon's bed. "So.... are you okay ?"

"What do you mean ?" Hakyeon wiped his sweat of the forehead. "I'm dancing. And I'm fine...." 

"Really ?" Again, Taekwoon asked. Hakyeon glared at him. "Are you sick, Taekwoon ? The cold chic never asked me..."

"Ouh. Okay..." Taekwoon raised up to leave. "I need to go now..." he said to Hakyeon.

"Ahhh okay...." He replied and continued his dance routine. He mouthed Taekwoon to shut the door when the music blasted again.

But silently, Taekwoon were watching his dance for a while, mesemerizing it before leaving for real.