Like Hyuk, Is Hakyeon

No More Tomorrow

"Here. Drink this. It's still warm." Hakyeon brought out three mugs filled with hot chocolate for him, Taekwoon and Hyuk. Trembled, Hyuk took the mug and sipped the hot chocolate slowly. 

"Your house is nice." Taekwoon commented. He was amazed by the arrangements of the hall. The apartmen looked small, but its tidy and stylish. "Thanks." Hakyeon replied.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon exchanging a few glances at themselves, deciding who will be asking Hyuk. But the latter noticed their stuffiness and later speaks.

"He's my step-father." Hyuk looked at his bare feet. "I came home from school and saw him drunk."

"Why is he chasing you ?" Hakyeon asked, moved closer to Hyuk.

Then, Hyuk's eyes filled with tears. "My mom..." He sobbed and hid inside Taekwoon's jacket.. The olders were startled by Hyuk's cries. "Hyuk ? Why, what's wrong with your mother ?" Taekwoon felt very weird with Hyuk. He pried his jacket from Hyuk and tried to get him speak. "What's wrong ?"

"He-he killed my mom....." 

They gasped. Hakyeon looked at him, unbelievable. They both watched Hyuk cried. "I didn't expecting this." murmured Taekwoon.


"Umma !!! I'm back !" Hyuk knocked on the door loudly, eagerly to show his mother the marks he got from the mid-semester examination.

"Umma ??? I'm home !" He then began to worry. Usually, his mother would wait for him at door when he come back, unless....

Hyuk quickly head towards the back door, where his mother always opened, in case his step-father were waiting for him at front, drunk. Instead he found the door were closed. What he could heard now the shattering glasses and the screaming of a woman.

"Umma !!!" Hyuk screamed and kicked the door.

Horrified. He saw his step-father with a piece of glass, bloodied. And his mother, unconciously lying on the floor. She held his favourite One Piece shirt and her eyes were staring at the glass on the bloodied hand.

"You..." Anger and hate built up inside Hyuk. He trembled at the same time angry. "You killed my mom." 

His step-father wasn't seemed guilty. Instead, he throwed the piece towards Hyuk and grabbed the baseball bat behind the door. "You ! You ! I know your mother gave you the money !" Slowly, he approached Hyuk. "Give me the money !"

"No !" Hyuk ran away from his house, screaming and crying. The tears blurred his view and all he sees now is the image of his mother's pale lips, bloodied in the middle of the kitchen.

He could hear the screams and cries but in the snow, Hyuk couldn't run anymore, he fell into golden snow three blocks away from home. He could sensed the baseball bat swings and braced himself for the impact. Instead, a guy shielded him and recieved the beatings, stopping the bat from touching his body.


"Let me go, you ! I'm not guilty, no !!!!" The man, identified as Han Woo Yong were escorted out from Hyuk's house by the police. While inside the house, Taekwoon stood behind Hakyeon, who was coaxing the now-crying Hyuk. The younger crouched beside his dead mother, begging her to wake up.

"Umma, don't leave me !" His sobs just made Taekwoon's heart lurch.

"Sanghyuk-ah, let the forensics took care, okay ?" Again, Hakyeon tried to pull Hyuk up. This time, Hyuk didn't resisted, he just let Hakyeon embraced him and he hid his head on his chest and cried until the body were taken.

"It's okay, Hyukkie... You're safe. Stay with me, okay ?" Hakyeon softly whispered to Hyuk as he slowly calm down. "But hyung, you don't know me, and I don't know..."

"No, you have no one right now. And you're a minor. Let me take care of you, at least until you've graduated." Hakyeon reasoned with him/

"Let him stay with me." Taekwoon cuts in. He looked at Hyuk and smiled a bit. "At least I won't get lonely with you in my house."

For the first time, Hyuk saw Taekwoon's smile, he's actually believing that Taekwoon is cold. "Won't I'll be a mess to you ?"

"Yeah, Taekwoon, I'm sure your apartmen are messy with works, let me take care of Sanghyuk." Hakyeon protested. Taekwoon glared at him. "Sanghyuk-ah, go take your things, let me and Hakyeon decided where will you stay."

"Okay." Hyuk went upstairs to grab his things. He sobs for a little, fearing that the step-father would come back while but managed to grit his teeth.

"Why can't I take him ?" Taekwoon were about to explode. Hakyeon tried again reasoning. "Hyuk would be much better if he got attention, moreover, you've got your family right ? You've got responsibilities."

"How did you know I've got responsibilities ? You don't know anything about me !" Now, he really screamed. "You made me looked like I didn't care about the boy !"

"So do you ! You didn't know about mine !" Hakyeon also screamed, the calm Cha Hakyeon that Taekwoon met a week ago had turned into a scary man, even he got goosebumps a bit.

"Why did you even care that boy when he didn't have any connection with you !"

"It's because !" Hakyeon yelled but then he leaned on the counter. His lips turned blue-pale again. "I have no one. No one at all. Like Hyuk."

Taekwoon gasped. He step foward towards Hakyeon, but he shoved over. First time, he saw clear drips of tears on Hakyeon's palms.


i was affected by the newest Hitmaker ep 2 preview. why does N cries ?

also affected by VIXX TV1 ep 67, how Leo apologized for not keeping promise of playing without injured.

---

slowly, the story became like this. I'll never intend to have Hyuk as the third star actually. and i didn't intend for Hakyeon to have the same storyline as Hyuk

and i'm very unpredictable. it could be that the end of the story, Hyuk, will be.... DEAD ???

STARLIGHT and anyone who had love to these guys, don't bash. this is a fiction. really i also hate to see the "maknae" died in my story.

but well, my imagination exceeds the limit.

do comment ! thank you for viewing !!!