Hurting

No More Tomorrow

not all prediction are right. sometimes it woul the opposite of the awfulness, and sometimes, things went bad if we think a lot of it.

how to avoid heartache ?

just let it be.

anonymous


Hakyeon threw everyone out that late evening. Including Hyuk, who has nothing to do with them. Taekwoon was seething, but to think of it, maybe Hakyeon's not feeling well. 

"Hyuk, today is what day ?" He wandered around Hongdae with Hyuk, since they had nothing to.

"16th December, Saturday. And it's already eight.. Haah... What is Hakyeon hyung doing right now ?" Taekwoon's eyes bulge in, ignoring Hyuk's  "Really ?"

"Yeah, hyung. Why ?" Hyuk puzzled at Taekwoon's reaction.

"I've got performance today. Wanna come ?" He's aready moving at very fast speed. Hyuk followed behind. "Sure ! But Hakyeon hyung ?"

"We'll talk about him later." He snapped in. "Beside, he can't keep you out any longer, you've got school right ?"

"Ahhh... hyung, school. Can I still go ?" Hyuk looked very afraid. "Of course, I'll sing one song, and then we go home. If Hakyeon still locking the door, you spend the night at mine."

"Arasso, hyung.." He followed wherever Taekwoon brought him. But deep inside his heart, Hyuk still worried for Hakyeon.


"Ravi-ah. Sorry, I'm late." Taekwoon tapped the latter from behind. "I totally forgot about today."

"Eyhhh, hyung ! No worries, beside, Kyungsoo's here." Ravi called for Kyungsoo. From a far, Taekwoon could see him sloshing his drink around, trying to reach them.

Hyuk, wo had never been in the club, just stood closely with Taekwoon. He could feel Hyuk's nervous. 

"Hyukkie, are you okay ?" Taekwoon faced him and he just shook his head. "I'm not used to this..."

"Taekwoon-ah !" Kyungsoo hugged him, and gave him high-5. "Sorry about last week, gotta work." His eyes glanced at Hyuk. "New dancer ?"

"Naah, just my dongsaeng." Taekwoon changed the topic, not wanting to talk about Hyuk's background. "So, Ravi, one song and I'm done, okay ?"

"It's still early, Taekwoon ! Why so rush ? I just wanted to duet with you !" Kyungsoo smirked. 

Taekwoon frowned. He already promised Hyuk to come back home early. "No can do. Work tomorrow." he lied. Kyungsoo groaned. "Okay, okay.... I'm sorry, well, I had to go to, girlfriend problem." They both laughed.

"See ya whenever, Kyungiee..." Taekwoon bid him farewell. He turned his attention to Hyuk. "Sanghyuk-ah, I'm going to sing now, you'll stay here okay ?"

"Hyung, what song ?" 

"Ace by Taemin." replied Taekwoon. But hyuk got hyped. "Hyung, seriously ? OMG, I like it so much..." He silented. 

"Why, Hyuk ?" Taekwoon saw Hyuk hesitated to ask, but he spoke anyway. "Can I be your backup dancer ?"

He smiled. "Sure."


"Jaehwan-ah...." Hakyeon crouched on the floor of the kitchen, after he kicked Taekwoon and Hyuk out that evening. He never meant it, but Hakyeon just need his own break.

"Are you alive, Jaehwan ? I miss you, so much, come here...." He sobbed so hard, no stop at all. He brought out the Poloroid that Taekwoon gave and put it beside the newest picture.

It's the same person, but he looked older, and bigger. The picture Taekwoon gave, he must be another visitor that took the picture. Probably, a passer-by. But Hakyeon remembered the day of happiness that turned around instantly.

Hakyeon let himself sleep. Not strong like he used to after he lost Jaehwan. And he's wishing to never wake up.


Hakyeon was just about to give the money when suddenly Jaehwan screamed. "Hakyeon hyung !" 

"Jaehwan-ah ! Where are you ?" His eyes stopped at the spot where he left Jaehwan earlier, but there's no sight of his dongsaeng.

"Don't let them take me, hyung !" There, Hakyeon spotted Jaehwan, being carried away by a black suit man into the bushes.

Instantly, Hakyeon got on his feet and ran for Jaehwan. "Jaehwan !"

"Let go of him !" screamed Hakyeon while punching the man. Feeling annoyed, the man kicked Hakyeon on his back, sent Hakyeon flying and landed on the road. Blood gushing from his lips, turning it blue and the impact broke his leg instantly.

Couldn't get up anymore, he can only see Jaehwan screamed for him, calling for his name, and disappearing into the woods.

Jaehwan's name was the last word he said, before he fall into a deep sleep.


"Hyung, that was awesome !" Hyuk was pumped when he got to dance his favourite singer with Taekwoon. He kept going on and on about his favourite stars, including Park Hyo Shin and VIXX, suprisingly, most of his favourites were Taekwoon's.

Taekwoon thought Hyuk is a nerd-type student. Surely his step-father were being so harsh until the younger couldn't do what he want.

"Next time, we'll go again, with Hakyeon hyung." They already walked into Hakyeon's alley. 

"Seriously, hyung ? Hakyeon-hyung ?" Hyuk puzzled and Taekwoon nodded. "Yeah, he's a dancer too at the bar. Me and him met there. Ravi also expected you to be there too next week."

"Yeah !!!!" Hyuk ran towards Hakyeon's door and rang the bell. "Hyung ! We're home !" 

Taekwoon sensed something wrong. It's already 10 pm, and the house were still dark. "Eyhhh ? Taekwoon hyung. He won't open the door."

Hyuk stepped out the compound to see if Hakyeon's bedroom were lights on. None. "Weird, did he slept early ?"

"Could it be...." Taekwoon froze at the thought of Hakyeon. The last time he saw him, he was trembling to see the unknown Poloroid from Hyuk's jacket. His lips turned blue.

"Hyuk, come on, let's get to the back door." Instantly, Taekwoon and Hyuk ran to the back of the house, knowing that Hakyeon would never lock it.

Once they approached the door, they heard groaning from inside. Hyuk became panicked, and they both smashed the door.

They gasped at the sight of Hakyeon.

The kitchen was a mess, and in the middle of it was a cold body shivering, and holding the Poloroids whlie whispering a name.


i'm waiting for eng sub Hitmaker Season 2. anyone found the link ???

anyway, i was crying badly when i saw N's tears in episode 2 preview, what happened ???

he was just being so innocent, respecting and loving his STARLIGHT.

OooToKaJi ???

then what happened to this Hakyeon ??? 

do comment ! enjoy and thanks for viewing and subscribe my story !!!