Poloroid and Hyuk

No More Tomorrow

usually, a person likes somebody because of one thing that a person possessed. 

evntually, it'll become love, when they couldn't remember why they like somebody.

anonymous


Day 9

"Kamsahamnida..." Taekwoon thanked the young model that came for his photography session. The studio emptied quickly and he smiled widely as he completed the task.

While picking photos to edit, he heard someone knocked the glass window that showed of the studio. He rose up and saw Hakyeon's smile again. Taekwoon waved around so that Hakyeon would enter the studio.

"How are you, Taekwoon ?" He hugged Taekwoon from his back, making him very uncomfortable. Taekwoon shoved him away. "Model remake. Bringing out retro perspective out." He ressed the keyboards and showed Hakyeon the pictures.

"Ahhh, it's marvellous. It's very cool !" exclaimed Hakyeon. He hugged him again, he's really suffocating Taekwoon. "Hakyeon, let go...." He's seething.

"Are you mad ?" He looked into his eyes and smiled. "Don't be, I'm sorry !"

Seeing Hakyeon's smile, his anger vanished. The smile also reminded him about something. Taekwoon walked passed his desk and ransacked the drawers.

Hakyeon paused at a huge picture, hanged beautifully in the middle section of the walls, with Taekwoon in it, smiling widely, with 3 girls and two couples sitting in front them, with a beuatiful Jeju-do ocean as the background. He never actually seen Taekwoon smile wide like that, even Ravi, the bar owner told him, Taekwoon is cold.

But Taekwoon's sweet. Adorable.

"Hey, Taekwoon-ah. Who's all of this ? Your family ?"

For a moment, he heard rustling from a room, then Taekwoon joined him at the picture. "My older sister, my mother and father."

"They looked nice." Hakyeon commented as he looked at his eyes. He could see, the sparkle in his eyes had clouded a bit. "Yeah, they're nice and caring."

"Where are they ?" Taekwoon didin't answered. Hakyeon remained silent.

"Anyway, I just looked through the drawers and found this..." He gave Hakyeon a Poloroid. "I think it was you..."

Hakyeon stared at the picture unbelievably. His fingers trembled. Taekwoon spotted his lips turned to pale. "Anything wrong, Hakyeon ?" 

"No, no, I'm fine. It's just that, when did you took it ?" 

"I don't remember, though. But I recognized your dark skin and your lips. It's you, right ?" Taekwoon pointed to the white shirt in the Poloroid.

Yes, it was Hakyeon, wearing all white, Han River as the background. He clinged to someone who's shorter than him, wearing bright shirt and smiled brightly. There's nothing wrong with the picture, Taekwoon assumed, but Hakyeon looked like he met a ghost.

"Thank you." Hakyeon whispered.

Taekwoon worried, his lips changed to pale-blue already.


After Taekwoon finished his work, they headed out to the cafe to buy some coffee. "What do you want ?" Taekwoon asked. Hakyeon declined. "I don't like coffee. It's bitter."

"It's nice... My mom said coffee helps you to solve problems." Like a child, Taekwoon bubbled out about his fondness, making Hakyeon laughed.

"Yeah, yeah... But not for me though."

"Han Sanghyuk !" Both Taekwoon and Hakyeon startled by the sudden scream outside the cafe. Taekwoon peeped against the glass and saw a drunken man hitting a young boy, probably a minor.

"Taekwoon-ah, I wanted to help the boy !" Hakyeon's eyes were glassy; he wanted to cry. Taekwoon shook his head and held firmly on his hands. "Stay out of this, Hakyeon. He's drunken and probably you'll get hurt."

The man raised the stick he was holding and raised it to hit the boy. Taekwoon seething. "Hakyeon..." He turned around and seen his side was emptied. Instead he heard screamings again, and when he looked again, Hakyeon crouched to the pavement, protecting the boy from the beatings.

Taekwoon was seething. He was raging when he saw the man tried to pull Hakyeon instead the boy. "You are not beating them !" He pulled the man and gave a punch on his face. Instantly, the man passed out on the red-slick snow. He turned his attention towards Hakyeon and the boy.

"Are you hurt ? What's your name ?" Hakyeon asked, helping the boy stood. But he couldn't, he stumbled back into the snow and was shivering hard. Taekwoon took of his jacket and put around the boy.

"Hyuk. Han Sanghyuk." Hyuk replied. Hakyeon noticed his ankle seeimngly bleeding and looked at Taekwoon. He gave a look, a sign to help.

"Okay, Hyuk. Let's go to my house." He led Hyuk up and started walking but Taekwoon catched his wrist. "Your house ?"

"Yeah." replied Hakyeon and walked away. Taekwoon went back inside the cafe to grab Hakyeon's and his bag, then followed Hakyeon.

"Hyung, what's your name ?" Hyuk asked while they were waiting for the traffic lights. Taekwoon looked into Hyuk's face. He's quite cute with his red nose and his face kinda looked like a 19-year-boy. Hakyeon stared at Taekwoon; he thought that Taekwoon would introduced himself, but since he didn't, Hakyeon answered Hyuk's question.

"I'm Hakyeon, he's Taekwoon." He smiled at Hyuk. "Who is that person, Sanghyuk ?" Hyuk didn't answer, so Hakyeon quickly said, "Well, it's okay Hyuk, you could stay with me."

"Really ?" Finally, Hakyeon sees Hyuk's smile. He responded well. "Yeah, sure. For a couple days, until you've alright."

Taekwoon just watched the conversation and can't help feeling a bit jealous. Then, he noticed a cut from Hakyeon's forehead. He tried to touch it but Hakyeon shoved it. "Don't."

"I think you've got hurt." Taekwoon treid to reason with him. 

"Let it be." For some reason, Hakyeon's voice turned cold, leaving Taekwoon feeling so guilty.


hyuk is now here !

have you seen VIXX's A Song For You ? did you watch how Leo react to Kangin's compliments ? or how N contolled Kangin to make the maknae do Gwiyomi ?

hehehe.....

anyway. it's still early for the stories to bloom, and i tried my best to expand it. but it seemed i don't have much idea, though...

hakyeon's past is really secretive though and taekwoon's family is nowhere too be seen. why ???

i don't know too... i don't think about it yet... and my school starts in 18 days. by then, this story will hanging !

oh ho...

do comment ! tell me how you're reacting ? and thanks for viewing and subscribing too !!!