Girl Guest

No More Tomorrow

you'll never knew what sadness can cause to a person.

it's important not to keep a person lonely, they could end up going crazy.

anonymous


"Oh my God. Hakyeon !" Taekwoon cried as soon he saw the lying figure. Hyuk already crying histerically when seeing both of the latter in troble. 

"What happened, oh Hakyeon..." Hyuk switched on the lights and quickly went to Hakyeon and tried to lift him up. But he was so shaken until none of his parts of body would actually touched Hakyeon.

"Let me..." Taekwoon swooped over and carried Hakyeon to his room. He felt very sorrow to see this. Hakyeon's lips lips went completely pale; his body was very hot and he kept whispering three names. The two was him and Hyuk, and another one he didn't recognized. 

"Hyung, I want to follow..." Hyuk begged the older. Taekwoon shook his head. "You're afraid, yes ? Tidy the kitchen, please ? Then I'll call you...." 

"Jaehwan-ah..." Hakyeon whispered. "What ? Hakyeon, it's Taekwoon here..."

"I'm scared...." He seemed very frightning even with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you..."

"No..." Taekwoon reached his bedroom and set him on the bed. Hakyeon still shivering but he need to get something for Hakyeon. Taekwoon sighed and closed the door.

"It will be me to protect you now, Hakyeon. I'll find your Jaehwan." he promised.

The two Poloroids were graasped tightly in Taekwoon's palm.


Day 15

It was still early and Taekwoon woke up, dazed in the sun that shone from the window. He blocked it with his hoodie and searched for his phone. It's 9 in the morning now, and someone knocked the door so loudly, woke him up from the peaceful sleep. 

He got up and froze. This is not his home....

Oh yeah, Taekwoon slapped his face. It's Hakyeon's, since Hyuk unable to take care of him alone. So, with a heavy breath and laziness, he crawled *literally* to the door.

"Yeah, yeah, who are you anyway !" moaned Taekwoon while unlocking the door. Then, someone hugged him.

"Hakyeon oppa ! It's been a long !" It's a girl, and she's hugging him tightly that he couldn't breathe. 

"Ummm.... miss... I'm-I'm nooo-t Hak-Hakyeon." He struggled to free himself from the girl. 

"Hey, you're not Hakyeon !" The girl step backwards and inspect Taekwoon from head to toe. She glared and her lips aren't smiling. "Are you Hakyeon's oppa friend ??"

"Yeah ?" He nodded.

Hearing this, she suddenly flashed a big grin and bowed, introduced herself to Taekwoon. "I'm Lee Ha Na, nice to meet you. Can I meet Hakyeon oppa ?"

Before he could speak, Hana ran into the house, screaming for Hakyeon. "Oppa ! Are you sleeping ?"

"Hana-sshi, Hakyeon's not feeling well." Taekwoon catched up with her at the stairs, she heard this and worry looks appeared in her face. "Seriously ? Why ?"

"Hyung... Since when you learn to increase your volume...." Hyuk appeared from upstairs, with his messed up hair. He rubbed his face and sees Taekwoon with Hana, his eyes opened wide.

"Hyung, it's a girl." Hyuk gasped. Hana approached him. "Of course I'm a girl, are you Hakyeon's oppa friend too ?" She asked, ruffled his messy hair.

"His name is Hyuk, and Hakyeon became his guardian." explained Taekwoon and she just nodded with a big smile.

"Oh, you looked young though, you're a high schooler, eh ? Go and wash yourself of maknae ! Umm..." Hana turned to Taekwoon, puzzled of what she should call him.

"I'm Taekwoon." Quickly, Taekwoon introduced himself. "Yeah, Taekwoon oppa ! I'm gonna be in Hakyeon's oppa room, okay ?" She ruffled Hyuk's hair again and ran towards Hakyeon's room.

Hyuk stood there, motionless and speechless. "Hyung..." He whispered. "She's scary with her personality..." 

Taekwoon shrugged. "You're never wrong, Hyukkie..." He shoved Hyuk towards his room and throws a towel from the laundry. "Go and take a bath. I want to see Hakyeon."


He heard laughters from Hakyeon's room. When he peeped from the door, he saw Hana sat on top of a pile of blankets Taekwoon assumed, under it was Hakyeon.

"Oppa ! You're lying ! You're not sick at all !" Hana laughed excitedly while punching the blankets. A muffled voice from inside the blankets replied. "Get off, Hana-ah ! I didn't take my bath yet !"

They both laughed. "You're dirty, oppa ! Dirty ! Let me see your messed up face !" She pulled the blankets, trying to find Hakyeon.

"Andwae ! Andwae !" Hakyeon's cracked voice echoed the room. Taekwoon can't help but supressed a smile; he's already better now.

Hana's eyes detected Taekwoon at the door and immediately she screamed. "Taekwoon oppa ! Hakyeon oppa won't have his bath !"

"Yah yah, stop calling people and go make me some of your famous breakfast set ! Ppali !" He kicked Hana from his bed and breath hardly. Hana just laughed and went passed Taekwoon while whispering.

"Don't shower with him or else..." 

"LEE HANA !" Hakyeon's voice raised up, she just laughed out loud. "Arasso, arasso !"

The latter throws away his blanket and laughed some more. Taekwoon grinned, and relief for a moment.

"She's bright, Hakyeon. But she didn't ask much about me and Hyuk." He took his place beside Hakyeon who were grinning to his ears. "Of course she won't ask much, Hana's the one who kept urging me to find friends. I think she relief now that I've got you and Sanghyuk."

"Who is she ?" Immediately, Taekwoon asked. "Her surname doesn't suggested that she is your sister."

"She's not." Hakyeon bowed his head, playing with his fingers. "She's Jaehwan's sister."

And he started to tell everything about Jaehwan and Hana to Taekwoon. The reason why he became so sick because of the 


finally. Jaehwan's story is revealed.

was it okay ? i hope i don't get it all mixed up, i was trying to be as mystery as possible, since Taekwoon and Hakyeon, both have their own secrets.

for Hyukkie ? i was planning to have a girlfriend for him... hehehe

don't expect much, though, i like to change plots.

Do comment ! thanks for viewing and subscribing !!!!