Blood

No More Tomorrow

Day 22

"Hyuk ?"

No one at home ? Taekwoon looked at his watch. It's already 9. He was sure that last night Hakyeon asked him to bring Hyuk to the doctor. But once he stood in front of their house, no maknae screams or the elder babbling in the morning.

"I'm going to crash in !" He screamed, hoping with the little threat, one of them would actually get up and open the door, instead of giving him silence.

Banggg ! And what waiting Taekwoon was not Hyuk or Hakyeon. The house was a mess. Smears of blood tracing from the front door until upstairs, right from where he stood.

"Hakyeon-ah ! Hyukkie !" He panicked. He could feel somthing bad happened to both of them. Taekwoon searched the first floor, seeing nothing but mess, from the kitchen until the living room. He glanced at the cupboard where Hakyeon kept the knives; it was opened.

"Hyuk ?" He proceeded to upstairs, he found Hakyeon's door were open wide. The smears also leaded to the room. "Hakyeon ?"

The blood ended at the end of the room, near Hakyeon's bed. Taekwoon's eyes bulged.

"Hyuk !" 

Lie face-up, Hyuk's sweater drenched in his blood, gushing from the his wound at his right abdomen, and bruises all over the body. For the first time ever, Taekwoon's blurted out loudly.

"Oh my goshh ! Hyuk ! What happened ? Where's Hakyeon ?"

No respond from the maknae. Taekwoon checked for his pulse; its stiill there ! Immediately, he phoned to the hospital for an ambulance. In the middle of the shock and suprised, Hyuk moved a bit, just enough to take Taekwoon distraction.

"Hyung...."

"Hyuk ?!"

"Jaehwan...."

Just the name alone, Taekwoon froze.


"I'm sorry, hyung."

The whiper echoed throughout the room. It's kinda comfy, with the huge comforter above his body, but underneath, his arms and legs were shackled to the frame of the bed.

Hakyeon's eyes were blinfolded. He couldn't see anything, yet he sensed the presence of a person in the room. Not a person, two, with one got tape on his lips.

"Now... you. Stay calm, while I treated your brother." The stranger spoken, calming the struggle voice. It's a girl voice.

"Who are you ?" Hakyeon yelled. "Let me go..."

The breath he heard, now he felt right next to his right ear. "Someone who admired your blindfold dance." She slapped Hakyeon's bloody face and screamed to the boy. 

"You see, Jaehwan ? You resist, this hyung will suffer." The stranger slammed the door, cursing outside the room and left.

Hakyeon shocked. He never imagined his dongsaeng were alive. No matter how much he hope for, he still didn't believe he was alive.

"Jaehwan-ah ?"

A small struggle can be heard from the corner of the room. Somehow the struggle works; the tap on his lips were gotten off, revealed the voice of someone Hakyeon missed so much.

"Hakyeon hyung, I-I'm sorry....."


 Taekwoon walked around the ward that kept Hyuk. He was so afraid something happened to Hakyeon, but he must wait for Hyuk to awake from his unconcious.

"Han Sanghyuk's parents ?" A doctor came out from Hyuk's ward. Taekwoon raised to greet him. "No, his guardian."

"Oh, Mr..." Taekwoon answered the doctor's question. "Jung Taekwoon."

"Okay, Mr. Jung. Well, the patient just suffered minor injuries on the head and bruises on his part of body. But no worries, no conccusion, in fact he's already asking for you and someone named, Hakyeon.

"Yeah, can I see him please ?" Eagerly, he asked the doctor.

"Of course. Come in." The doctor gestured to him to enter. With a heavy breath, Taekwoon entered the ward. He relieved to see Hyuk's eyes wide opened.

But his eyes were filled with tears.

"Taekwoon hyung !" He called. Immediately, he embraced Hyuk and the maknae broke into tears. Taekwoon watched his head and arms were wrapped in bandages. 

"Hyukkie, it's okay." Calming Hyuk down, Taekwoon patted the maknae. "Who does this ?" 

"It's a girl, hyung, she brought many peoples. I can't see. They came right after I called you." Taekwoon's heart gave a lurch. He should've gone to their house. 

"Hak-hakyeon hyung ! Where is he??" Hyuk alarmed, trying to find out what happened. 

"They took him away, Hyuk." Taekwoon gritted his teeth. "And it's all my fault."


hahaha. triple update !!!!

to be honest, this Blood chapter were made long ago. in fact ! i've done this chapter last year, let's say this is the reason i made this story.

the came out too fast, don't you think? and sorry, i broke my promise to update new chapters during the last login. 

writer's block :(

anyway, how was it? turns out that Jaehwan isn't really dead. And now Hakyeon were kidnapped, what will Taekwoon and Hyuk do ?

thanks for subs, and viewing, and waiting ! 

i'll try to update another chapter before i set sail again for school this Wed. gomawo-yo !

-have you see the screenshots for Idol Championship this year ??? Leo looked like he was really having fun in volleyball ! :3 lovely Jung Taekwoon !