Blindfold Dance

No More Tomorrow

it took a minute to become familiar, an hour to become friends, a day to cheerish and forever to stay.

anonymous


Day 7.

It was a warm winter night though. After a few days of meeting Hakyeon, Taekwoon never seen the latter again. He walked passed an alley in Hongdae before entering a bar. But, who cares about him ? Taekwoon shook his head to erase Hakyeon.

Truthly he was pretty confused with Hakyeon's telephatic abilities, if he really does have.

"Time to work." mumbled Taekwoon. He fixed his hair before his shoulder were hugged by someone.

"Taekwoon hyung !" It's Ravi, the owner of the bar. "What are you singing tonight ?" He snapped his fingers and a barmaid brought out two glasses of wine.

"Blossom Tears." replied Taekwoon. Ravi looked suprised. "Is that the one LYn sang ? But it will need a girl..."

"I can do it, Ravi. You know me, right ?" snapped Taekwoon, squeezing him for being doubt. "Ahhh, hyung ! Okay, okay. I'll spin it."

"Mianae..." He released his grips. "Is Kyungsoo here ?" he cuts in. Kyungsoo is another singer, a good friend, really, to Taekwoon despite his coldness.

Ravi shook his head. "You're alone tonight, but there's this a new dancer, whoa, myself were so mesmerized by his dance. He's performing after this !"

"Who ?" Taekwoon curious. It's been a long time since the bar had it's dance performer. 

"I don't remember his name, though, but you've got to see him. He got blindfold on his eyes and he dance like a swan !" exclaimed Ravi.

"Like a swan." Taekwoon smirked. "Anyway, just spinned Blossom Tears, the one that left the male voice." 

"Okay, hyung, well I need to go for a while, enjoy the drinks !" Ravi left Taekwoon alone, sipping his drinks. His remarks about the blindfold dancer kinda ticks him off. To be honest, Taekwoon loves watching people dance.

Taekwoon frowned when some of wacky girls tried to seduce him. "Hey there," they would often took the first step. But he ignored, leaving them flustered and eventually swore their way out. It's fine, it's fine for me, murmured Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon-sshi, you're on." The same barmaid tapped his arms and pointed at the stage. Taekwoon thanked the barmaid and off to stage with Ravi.

"Anneyeonghasaeyo..." He bowed towards the customers of the bar. Those who knew Taekwoon would be performing every Friday, clapped loudly and cheering his name. "Today, I would sing Blossom Tears. Please enjoy."

He looked at Ravi. Immediately, Ravi spinned his records and the famous singer's song began to start. Taekwoon closed his eyes and starts to sing passionately.

Piro beonjin ne ppyame heureuneun ibyeol
Waenyago mutneun neoui ipsuri seulpeo
Ani dagaoji ma geureon pyojeong jitjido ma
Geunyang nareul jinachyeoga

The goodbye trickles down your cheeks like blood
Your lips asking why is so sad
No, don’t come, don’t make that face
Just pass me by

But his eyes stopped at this one guy wearing a blue jacket and black undershirt. He smiled while watching his performance. There's a bit blue iluminates his lips, even though it's dark where he sat. Taekwoon blinked his eyes again and the guy on the spot wee already gone.

Weird. He could swore that blue jacket guy was that stranger Hakyeon. The blue-pale lips was a prove.

A few minutes passed and the song had finished. Taekwoon made it more dramatic; the rose he held just now, crushed in his hands, replicate the broken love in the song.

Saranghanda saranghanda geu ppunida
Saekkamake ta deureogan simjangi teojyeodo

Ijen yeogi meomureulge nege haejulge manhaseo
Gapeulge manhaseo neomu gomawoseo

Meoreojijima uri

I love you, I love you, that’s it
Even if my blackened and burned a heart explodes


I’ll stay here now
Because I have so much to do for you
Because there’s so much I owe you
Because I’m so thankful

Let’s not grow apart

He got from the stage and recieved a thunder of claps from everyone. He smiled, another work has done. He headed back to his place, where Ravi's waiting and sloshed the wine before gearing up to head back home.

"Already leaving, hyung ?" Ravi asked him, holding his hands. "I've got photography session tomorrow, Ravi-ah. I can't stay..."

"The dancer is up next, hyung. You gotta see him." Ravi looking at the stage and pointed there. "That's him, the blue jacket one !"

His ears registered "blue jacket", instantly he turned his head towards the stage. The blue-pale lips. It's the guy ! "Hyung." Ravi tapped his shoulder. "Vanessa told me his name is Hakyeon."

So it's really him. The stranger. But something tickled him. Why does the stranger wore blindfold ? Hakyeon walked towards the stage, blindly, and waiting for the music starts.

"That obsecure his sights. Why does he wears that ?" murmured Taekwoon. 

"Hyung, that's why I let him perform. Watch." Ravi and Taekwoon anticipated Hakyeon's moves. Especially, Taekwoon. He eventually gets to meet the stranger back, and watch him.

The drumming base of EXO's Overdose kills it all, sent everybody wild. Everybody expecting Hakyeon to imitate the infamous dance, but he's not.

He's actually creating his own choreograph. 

Overdose that tells about love that can't be escape, works well with his dance that seemed he frustrated with life, Taekwoon guessed. But he never, in his whole life, seen a dancer wore blindfold and dance so enchatingly.

Taekwoon seemed interestered with this stranger. No, not stranger, it's Hakyeon now. When the dance had finished, everybody clapped really loud when he dramatically throws away his blindfold and ended the show.

Hakyeon walked up straight to Taekwoon. "Hey you, you are Taekwoon, right ?"

"Yes. Hakyeon, correct ?" He smiled so brightly, his dark skin refelcts his white teeth. "Yeah, I don't thing you even remember me. Your voice is so beautiful just now."

Taekwoon smiled. "Thanks. Your dance were exploding."

Ravi who was watching the latters just stared. He never seen his hyung, Taekwoon smile to his ear. He had a good feeling that Hakyeon may changed Taekwoon's cold profile, after all.


Taekwoon's singing angel and Hakyeon's dance ability. finally they meet officially.

how was it ? it was quite long too, right ?

well, in real life, they really are talented !

I've watched N's blindfold dance. the first worries i had was "won't he fall to the stage ?"

then there's Leo's collaboration song, Blossom Tears. I must say, the MV was shockingly disturbing >_<

anyway, i was planning to create a scene where Taekwoon who regrets for ignoring Hakyeon, made him lost the dancer forever. Emphasize this, evanesce. To love something who has been lost.

BUT...

there's long way to go. expect more !

do comment, thank for those viewers :3 seeing it rise was quite enough already :)