Reach

No More Tomorrow

"I'm trying to reach for you.

but I couldn't..............


"Taekwoon-sshi..." Youngji quietly calmed him. "If he is your friend, then you should start looking for him."

"How on Eath I'm going to find him now? Seoul is big itself, and probably he were taken to Jejudo !"

"Maybe, check his home? His past? Probably someone vegenance Hakyeon-sshi. And maybe he were hidden at a sacred place, something that the kidnapper wants him to remember." Youngji's eyes looked concerned.

Taekwoon agaped. Why didn't he think about it? "Youngji. If possible, can you help me with this? I-I, I'm not good at this..." Taekwoon muttered.

"Of course." Youngji grinned. "Anything for my savior." Youngji whipped out her cell phone and Taekwoon peeped. She called for Hongbin.


"Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Hongbin, personal investigator." Smartly casual, the young man arrived at the cafe 15 minutes later. Taekwoon literally gasped at his punctual.

"Taekwoon-imnida. Ermm, Youngji ?" He glanced at her, who were clinging at Hongbin's arms. "This is your boyfriend ?" 

Youngji nodded. "Why ?" Taekwoon smiled. "He looked better looking than the pictures." 

"Oh-ho, thank you, Taekwoon-sshi.." Hongbin laughed to himself. "Anyway. Youngji told me about your missing friend. Can you tell me more ?"

"Hongbin. Call me hyung." Taekwoon raised his hands to greet Hongbin. "I-I just want to get comfortable." Youngji raised her eyebrows. She smiled even wider.

Even Taekwoon was suprised by himself. The Jung Taekwoon who seldom to smile, now offered his hands to strangers. 

Well, the stranger Hakyeon taught everything he need to be as friendly as he could be. Taekwoon grinned at the thought of it.

"Let's bring this discussion to my home, shall we?" Hongbin led them out of the coffe house.


It's night and the moonlight shone into the room, temporary blinding Jaehwan's sight as the light poured. He glanced at Hakyeon, who were still bounded on his bed, still blinded.

"Hakyeon-hyung?" Jaehwan called, as he tried to unbind the knots on his hands. "Hyung!" 

"Yeah-whaat?" Hakyeon startled from his sleep. "Jaehwan-ah??" Worried and alerted, he tried struggled on the bed.

"Hyung, it's okay, I'm here..." Jaehwan elated to find that the knots almost unwinded. "Just-wait-a-second, and got it!" 

Jaehwan was just about to start on the feet knots when suddenly the doors swung in and the same girl returned with two bodyguards, bringing another boy bound with tapes, wrapped in sack. The sack still move, indicates the boy are still concious. He immediately hid his free hands.

"Who is he?"Jaehwan brace himself to ask the girl. "Who did you brought this time?!" One of his bodyguards punched the sack; he struggled so much, making the boy screamed agaisnt the tape. Hakyeon twitched, it seems he knew the boy.

"Hyuk? Is that you? Hyuk-ah! What did you do to him?!" Hakyeon tharshed on his bed.

The girl turned around and suprised to see Jaehwan's talking. She winked at the bodyguards, and they put down the struggling boy down, next to Hakyeon's bed. Another bodyguard silented Hakyeon by punching him.

"Shut up, will you?!" The bodyguard punched him so hard until he coughed up blood.

"Jaehwannie... I thought I taped your lips already..." She got a tape and snipped a piece. "He's just another valuable assets belonged to your brother. Now, please behave and stay silent, will you?" She grinned and slapped the tape across Jaehwan's lips. 

Jaehwan thrashed around, tried to run from the girl. She laughed and got up towards the door.

"Wait...." Hakyeon's weak voice made her turn around. "Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

The girl frowned. Jaehwan saw this, her hands folded into knuckles.

"Cha Hakyeon. I am Son Hae Young. I am here to seek revenge on you and the Jung family, for killing my whole family. You may not know me, but I knew you, Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk, since that day you shot my brother."


mianae, lovelieesss.

I'm very busy these days, no, years ! because I haven't update for what, like for a whole year, haven't I???

well this year has been very busy, and next year will even busier !!!!!

I'm sorry for not updating, I found that some of you were anticipated the next update.

I'll try to update more frequently, ookkaaaaay?

love - anis <3