Run

No More Tomorrow

People come and go. They stick or pass, it's all because of you.

annonymous


Day 1

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh !"

Taekwoon blinked his eyes, startled by a sudden scream muffled up the voice of Park Hyo Shin. His eyes glared at his table and his belongings, coffee and laptop. It's snowy, even though it's cold, he enjoyed being outdoor.....

Then, why there's screaming ?

"Chase that thief ! He stole my bag !"

Reflex, Taekwoon got up and immediately detected a running thief to his left side. Jumping off the railings from the balcony, Taekwoon raced against the blast snow to chase the culprit. 

"Yahhh ! Come back !" He screamed to the thief and chased him about 2 blocks away. It's an exhausting run, but for an ex-national youth soccer, the run just covered one sixth of his training.

"Hey, you !" Another strange cracked voice followed him. Even if Taekwoon was running, he actually sensing the stranger were actually following the thief, and following him close to the side.

"Yah, you in blue jacket." He voiced again. "Try and rounding him." He ordered before went to his right.

Seething, Taekwoon swore in his breath. Why is this stranger acted like a leader ? he mumbled. Still, he did actually followed his advice and tracked the thief down to an alley.

Unable to escape, the thief lets out his gun. "Your body are hot, man. Won't be a waste, aren't you ?" The thief winked his eyes and spat at him.

This guy is ert ! mumbled Taekwoon. 

"Eishhh... ert." The thief dropped to his knees, unconcious. Taekwoon found himself staring the stranger, smiling with a lush pink handbag in his hands. "He dropped." whispered Taekwoon.

"It's just neck-slapping." The latter replied, much to Taekwoon's dismay. How could he even hear his small voice. The stranger again spoke. "Let's get back to the cafe. I'm sure the girl is waiting there." He walked right passed Taekwoon a few steps. 

"Weird..." moaned Taekwoon, brushing the snow from his hair. 

Right after he said, the stranger turned to him and shouted. "Aren't you coming ?"

Taekwoon stumbed around before following the stranger. His mind asking questions, how could the stranger be echoing his mind ?


"Gomawo-ah. Both of you. I'm glad you're safe too !" The girl tearfully happy when Taekwoon passed her bag.

"What's your name ?" The stranger asked her. He also managed to get rid some snow on her hair.

"Young ji. Thank you, ermmm. I better get going now." "Be careful !" The stranger bowed to the girl and she off to the road. Ignoring the stranger now, Taekwoon let out a huge breath and climbed back to the balcony where he left his coffee.

"Ahhh it's already cold..." mumbled him before his fingers grabbed his belongins and packed it in the rucksack.

"Hakyeon." The steam of the nice Americano made his fingers twitched. But he held on and rise his chin to see the stranger, Hakyeon.

"Excuse me ?"

"Hakyeon." He rised his voice. "Cha Hakyeon. Thanks, for helping just now." He put the coffee on the table and held his hand to shake.

Taekwoon's mind wanted him to ignored this Hakyeon. But, of course. Our heart controls better. "Taekwoon." He reached for his fingers and felt cold sensation, even though it were the same hand that held the hot coffee.

"Are you sick ?" Out of curiousity, Taekwoon asked. He does looked a bit blue. Hakyeon shook his head. "No, I'm fine, I'm better get going. See ya whenever, Taekwoon." 

Taekwoon watched Hakyeon left the cafe while he sling his rucksack behind, sipping the hot coffee and continued his journey to home.

And the sudden thought hit him.

Jung Taekwoon, for all his 25 years, he never spoken a paragraph. He barely talks to his friends too.

But why is he being so warm towards Hakyeon, the stranger ?


a nice small meeting between Taekwoon and Hakyeon. Is it short ?? I know it's short. I've compared it with other fanfics. But really, this is the best I could do.

i had many ideas, but once it was planned, my fingers won't type :(

how was the first chapter ?

do comment !

i need motivations, critics and anything response so that i could keep going.

:D a kiss from Leo for you :)