TaeTae

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for your comments. I love reading all of it. ^^

 

 

 

"Unnie' can I invite Yoona here tomorrow? We have an exam in three days so we're going to study together."

 

"Awwww..My Juhyun is studying very hard. Unnie is so proud of you. Of course' tell your friend to come over."

 

Juhyun chuckles. "Thank you Unnie."

 

.......

 

"Unnie.. I found this pictures in our closet when I'm looking for Umma's photo booklet. I wonder whose picture are this?"

 

"Let me see."

 

"Here."

 

"Ahhhh!!! This is me''

 

"Ehhh?..Which one is you?"

 

"You can't tell which one is me?"

 

"Hmmmm...well, I have a feeling that this one is you if I'm going to base it with eyes. But...this looks like a.."

 

"A boy?"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Well, Mum wants me to have a very short hair back then. She said it suits me. But, some people don't think that way so they mistook me for a boy."

"Ahh...But Mum is right' you look cute in here and you're quite handsome if your a boy as well." Juhyun teased.

 

"Why you!!!" Tiffany was about to tickle her sister when she asks again.

 

"And who's the other girl? Don't tell me this is Jessica Unnie?"

 

"Whose girl?"

 

"The one beside you?"

 

Tiffany laughs. "How come you mistook him for a girl? He's a boy' his name is Tae."

 

"Tae? I thought his a girl. His eyes tell me so."

 

"You sound like an adult when you talk. What did her eyes tell you?"

 

"Hmmmm..well your other pictures..his eyes seem so calm and expressive."

 

"Wow, for your age, you think so deep and very observant. Unnie is impressed."

 

"Because look at how he looks at you Unnie..his eyes looks smiling as well. I haven't seen like that in boys in our class. And his hair is a little longer for a boy, don't you think?"

 

"Your observing boys in your class? Yah Juhyun nah!!!"

 

"Unnie calm down. I'm just observing, it's part of our socialization. Our teacher says it's easy to understand and make friends with people if you look them in the eyes."

 

"Your teacher says that?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Wow' what level are you in again?"

 

"Unnieeeee.."

 

"Okay okay..stop whining.Anyway, like I said his a boy. His Mum wants to have his hair a little longer, well, something that it's hard to understand why there are parent's who wants that kind of hairstyle with their sons or daughters. Anyway, his a friend that I met when I was young."

 

"Ah..Wow' Unnie has a boy friend when she's young."

 

"What-- His not my boyfriend Hwang Juhyun!! Where did you get that idea?"

 

"His a boy Unnie' correct?"

 

"Well Yeah.."

 

"His your friend Unnie' correct?"

 

"Well, Yes.

 

"So' his your boy friend' correct?"

 

"Wha-- No' it's not like that. His my friend which happens to be a boy. You don't put the word "Boy' and 'friend' together at the same time. It will become a different context. Oh my God Juhyun ah..when did you learn this words?"

 

Juhyun just chuckles. "This is the first time that I saw Unnie flustered."

 

Sigh "This kid."

 

"So Unnie' where is he now? Do you still get in touch with him?"

 

"Hmmm..I don't know where is he now. I lost contact with him when we move back to L.A. You didn't born yet."

 

"You met him here right? You didn't know where he lives?"

 

"Hmmmm..I know. But When we came back here I search for him. I even went to their house but the caretaker said that the family move to Jeju. And no one is using the house anymore."

 

"Ohhh..That's sad then."

 

"Well, that's life."

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

When they first met...

 

"Come out' come out you tomboy! Don’t try to run away from us. We’re going to play together. You’ll gonna love our games."

 

"How many times do I need to tell you that I’m not a boy and I don’t want to join your games!."

 

"Your looks don't tell us so Tipa-hyun." Kids laugh.

 

"Please just leave me alone."

 

"Hyung’ this place is bad. We’re near Kim’s mansion."

 

"And who is that?"

 

"Didn’t you know them’? they have this huge dog around their house. Every time we pass here we saw it and it barks on us. I’m scared of dogs Hyung’."

 

"Shut up! We’re just going to retrieve that girl and then we’ll leave. So keep on looking."

 

………….

 

"You better come out now tomboy or else we’re gonna beat you for sure."

 

"Hyung..I heard some dogs bark.Let’s leave now."

 

"If you really that scared then go! I don't need a scary cat in my group!. Don’t tell me that tomboy is better than you’ Minho."

 

"But…."

 

"No but’s! Keep looking."

 

"Ringo!!! Go look that way."

 

"On it!."

 

………

 

"Hyung I found her!"

 

"Ahhhhhh!!! Let go of me!!! Please..I just want to go home."

 

"We’ll tell you when you will you go home."

 

"Please. I’m begging you. I didn’t do anything bad to you. Please, let me go. Jesuk, Why are you doing this to me?"

 

Smirk.  "I told you’ we want to play. Let’s go’ bring her!"

 

"No!!! Someone, please help me!!!Let go of me!!!"

 

"Shut up!!! You tomboy!!!"

 

.....................

 

"What are you doing in our property!?" A kid wearing a black short and a white polo shirt with black suspender block their way with two black Doberman on the side.

 

"Hyung!!! The dogs!!!"

 

"Shut up Minho!!!"

 

"And who are you to asked?"

 

"You’re not in any position to know who I am. But I’m going to give you enough of what you need to know. I am the owner of the land you’re standing in right now. Everything you see in here belongs to me. You are standing on my land so I can do anything to you including letting my dogs eat your poor body."

 

…….

 

"Waaahhhhh!!!!! Hyung!!! I’m sorrryyyy!!!! I’m soooo sorrryy!!!! I got to go!!! My Mum will gonna spank me for sure!!!!"

 

"Minhoooooo!!!! Choi Minho!!!!!!"

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter