Here comes Trouble (Part 1)

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Niknaks Note: Hey everyone. So I have a new Taeny ff in the making and hope that you might want to check it out if it catch your interest. :) Here's the link https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1444600/crossing-the-line

Now back to A' ace's. ;) Just a short update. Happy reading. 

Tiffany

I took a deep breath before closing my locker. I intentionally came early to school today to avoid bumping into lots of students. After the mess that happens at the party, I don’t know how deep is the damage that I caused.

I was about to drop by at the library when I bump into Sunny. The head principal’s granddaughter.

“Hey, Tiffany’. It’s been a while. How have you been? If I didn’t send my Grandmother today I’m sure you’ll be the first person to come to school?” she teased.

“Hey Sunny. Happy to see you. I’m doing good, Thank you.” I replied.

“Jessica is still asleep, I assume.?” she joked when she notices that I came alone.

“Uhm..no, she went for a short vacation with her family. She’ll be back tonight.”

“Oh, I see. Uhm..do you have a minute for a quick chit chat or are you busy?”

“Uhm..no it’s fine. I have time.”

“Great’ been so long since we got to talk.”

“Oh..yeah, sorry. I told you I will drop by on your office when I have time.”

“No worries’ We’re the same. Sooyoung told me how busy you are at school and your part-time.”

“Hmm..sorry about that.”

“Oh, no big deal. Let’s catch up soon. I will tell Sooyoung to give you a flexible schedule so we can all go out some time.”

“Oh’ actually Sooyoung is already kind enough to adjust for my schedule. She’s really a sweetheart.”

“Good to hear that’.” She smiles. “So, I will not hold you back anymore, have a good day, and looking forward to our catching up.”

“Yeah’ me too.”

“Send my regards to Jessie.”

“Will do.”

“All right’ have a great day.”

I was about to go to the library when my phone keeps on vibrating.

Taeyeon is calling.

"Hey Fany, Good morning. Uhm..I didn’t wake you up, did I?"

"Hey, Tae..good morning too. Uhm, no. I’m up already."

"Great. Uhm…I know Ms Jung is still not here, and I was thinking if do you want me to send you and your sister at school. I mean.."

“Pretty Unnie Good morning!!!” I heard Yoona chimed in.

“Sorry, that’s Yoona. She’s with me.”

I chuckle. “Good morning to her too.., Actually I’m at school already,” I replied shyly.

“Oh..you do?”

“Yes, I..I uhm..went early since I have an early duty at the library.” I lied.

“Ah,.I’m too late then. I should have come early.”

“But thanks for asking.”

“I’ll see you in class then.”

“Yeah..see you.”

 

After 1 hour I decided to get to my class. And some students are already seating at their respected chair. I could feel some eyes are staring at me but I didn’t dare to look at them. I could also hear some whisper. Then one guy in my class came running.

“Oh boy! You wouldn’t believe who I saw at the principal’s office today!” He announces excitedly.

“What?! Did someone got kicked out again? One of the girls in front shouted. And lots of them laughing and some are looking at me again.

“Maybe, she’s the one who’ll be kicked out because of what she did at the party!” Another girl chimed in.

I clench my hand and stare on my shoe because I don’t know how to answer that accusation.

“No!! This is good news!! You know who's back at school?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter