Kim Yoona saves the Day

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Since the leading vote is "Update often even it was short" so here is another short update. ;)

 

 

 

"Hey Taeng' You've been staring at your phone from the moment you came here and we've been sitting here for more than an hour now. Are you expecting an important call from your family?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

Yuri chuckles. "Not from her family but from her childhood crush."

 

"Shut up Kwon." Taeyeon hissed.

 

"Oooh, how ungrateful' after what I did? You should thank me that you were able to get Tiffany's number. If not for my brilliant idea I wonder if you'll ever get your confidence enough to approach her."

 

"Wait, whose Tiffany? Why do I feel I'm being kept in the dark?''

 

"Oooh Hyo' she's the girl that Taeyeon been looking for so long."

 

"You mean her childhood friend?"

 

"We both know that she is not just a childhood friend Hyo."

 

Hyoyeon avoids Yuri's comment. "You found her already?"

 

Taeyeon throws a glare at Yuri but didn't even bother to correct her statement.

 

"Wow' I'm so happy for you Taeng' finally you found her."

 

"It's about time' Taengu already spent almost her entire teenage years looking for her. I thought she'll end up being a nun if she doesn't find her when she reaches her 20's."

 

"You're being exaggerated again, Kwon."

 

"But seriously' what's your plan now. I'm sure it will be easy for you now to talk to her and tell her about you' but this time you need to be careful to explain to her who you really are and not scared her like last time."

 

"I..I'm thinking whether to tell her who am I again?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"She clearly doesn't seem to remember me after all. So I'm thinking maybe, I just leave it like that."

 

"Are you telling me that after all your hard time finding her you will just give up and leave it like you didn't know her as well, just because she doesn't remember you?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"That's the most coward thing that I heard Taeng. It's not like you to do it."

 

Taeyeon made a sigh. "It's not totally giving up, I'm planning to follow your logic before Yul'. It doesn't matter whether she remembers me or not, what important is I remember her and I already found her. I could,.I mean..we could start all over again. I mean, since she forgot, there is no way I will force her to remember me, we could start to be friends again."

 

"I don't think it's fair Tae' I mean you have a point there but the thing is I still think she has the right to know. 10years, you've been looking for her for those years. You never stop searching for her. Thinking that when you found her you can tell her that you finally made your promise. You need to give credit to yourself Taeng, and telling her who you are and what you've done to find her is just what you deserve. Appreciation." Hyoyeon respond.

 

"But what if she resents me instead.? That it took me too long to find her? What if what if the reason why she can't remember me is that she hates me, that it would be better not to remember me anymore?"

 

"Do you think she's that kind of a person?"

 

"I..I don't know Hyo,I was hoping not."

 

"Give her more trust Taeyeon nah, believe in her that she will understand you. I she doesn't? then she's not worthy of a friend."

 

"Hyo'-"

 

"Don't get me wrong, all I'm saying is, you didn't do anything wrong, you look for her as you promise. And I'm sorry but if she didn't appreciate that then I'm going to be disappointed on her for taking for granted what my friend did for her."

 

Taeyeon understands Hyoyeon's point of view. "Thanks, Hyo, I'll try to think of that."

 

"I saw your struggles and sacrifices just to find her so I'm really proud of you. There is nothing to be ashamed of."

 

"I agree," Yuri added.

 

Taeyeon smile at her friends.

 

"So' let's go back. Did she or you text her already? You've been checking your phone more than glancing at us."

 

"Not yet. I don't know what to tell her."

 

"See' this is the reason why you should learn to interact with other people Taeng' you can't even start a conversation."

 

".......''

 

"Give me your phone'."

 

"What'? Why would I give you my phone.?"

 

"Give me your phone so I could help you to start a conversation with her."

 

"No!!! Definitely a no no! I don't trust your conversational skills."

 

"What!? That was rude Taengu! My social skills are definitely on a very high level. All people adore me and love to have a conversation with me. So give me your phone so I could help you."

 

"No' those people who you think adore and love to have a conversation with you have just no choice."

 

"What did you just say?!"

 

"Hyo!!! Did you hear what just Taeng say? Can you believe she said that!!"

 

Hyoyeon laughs at her friend's banter.

 

"Yah!! Hyo' defend me!! Tell her that it's not true!!!"

 

Hyoyeon just keeps on laughing. "I better go' my classes will start soon."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter