Let start all over Again?

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I know this is short but it's better than none, right? :p Should I update often but just a short one like this..or should I make a long one but update until I think it's long enough?

 

 

"Okay, class please be seated."

"As we all know that we already combine the two classes which are the night and morning class, so the rules will have some changes as well. We are now going to reveal those people who have exceptional markings from the past months that is hidden with that codename."

 

 Lots of people were surprised to hear this new rules but most of them didn't bother to ask or care since they didn't find it very helpful since they're not involved with those people who have high ranks. But those people who are included especially Tiffany felt scared that this might start again some uproar from another student. She really wanted to ask why the school suddenly change the rules but she didn't want to get the attention of other students. Taeyeon felt how Tiffany got anxious about the new revelation and she knew that the new rules might have something to do with Tiffany's change of mood. She raised her hands and once the professor saw her hand she gave her the opportunity to ask a question.

 

 "What's the point of revealing those people?"

 

"Actually, Ms. Kim, the purpose of revealing their names is for the other student to be motivated as well. For example, if they see they're friends name there they might think that they could also do the same. they could also excel."

 

"But what if those people didn't want their name to be revealed?"

 

 "Well, I feel sorry about that since we need to follow the new rules now. There's nothing to worry about revealing, in fact, those people should be proud of it because they work hard for it."

 

 Taeyeon knew that her professor didn't get the idea that some people are not after about being famous and so she stops asking anymore.

 

"So moving on. Will reveal the result of the rankings on our next exam." the teacher announced.

 

Tiffany was already gathering her stuff when she hears Taeyeon's friend which she remembers as Yuri.

 

"Tiffany,"

 

She faces towards Yuri whose giving her a smile while the said girl is trying to hold Taeyeon on her arms and seems like she is trying to prevent the other girl to run away from them.

 

"Hi, Ms. Kwon" she replied hesitantly.

 

"It's Yuri. I told you, call me Yuri." she said again with a smile.

 

"O-Okay, Yuri, Do you need anything?" Tiffany ask.

 

"Hmm..Actually not me. But my friend here Taeyeon needs to tell you something." Yuri said as she gently halts Taeyeon's arms and pushes her towards Tiffany.

 

The latter was surprised by a sudden push so she wasn't able to balance herself and almost hit Tiffany who surprisingly able to catch her and stop her from colliding with each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter