Where are you?

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

YulTae

 

"Hey' something new?"

 

Taeyeon just shook her head.
 

"Thought you had her number already'? Why don't you start a conversation with her through text first?"


"I don't want to talk about it on the phone. I..I want to speak to her personally."


"Then why don't you do it later?"
 

"She seems pretty occupied with the upcoming test. And I just heard that she'll be helping in the library office after school."


"Oh, I heard that it's part of their part-time job I guess."


"Part-time job?"


"Yes. You didn't know about it?"


...


"Most of the night classes before doing a part-time job."


"I see."


"Anyway' still try to ask her'maybe you two can talk after her work."
 

"I think that's a good idea."


"Go get her Taengoo!. Oh, wait' Jessica's leaving already. I need to go as well."


"Hey' stop following her' I thought you're going to give some space?
Yuri smile at her friend. I did, but she finally told me that she wants to speak to me after class."


"She finally talks to you?"
 

"Yes' finally. So I got to go before she even changes her mind."


"Good luck."


"Thanks' same to you my friend."

 

On the other hand..JeTi


"I'll wait for you at Sooyoung's coffee shop Okay'. Call me when you're done with work."


"You don't have to do that Jessie. Just go home and rest."


"What's wrong with you women'? The other day you told me you wanted us to spend more time together' now that I'm willing to wait for you so we could take dinner together you wanted me to just go home? Seriously' are you having your period?"


Tiffany chuckles at her best friends banter. "I just don't want you to wait that long'. We can still have time together some other time."


"No. I want it today. And the following day as well. And also the next-next following day."


Tiffany chuckles again. "Is this about your stalker. You're scared that if we are not together she might just kidnap you?"


"Wha-What?! No! Of course not."


"As much as I fancy this clingy side of yours' I knew that this is not the main reason why you're into me this past few days Jess'."


......Jessica Sigh.
 

"Why don't you just give her a chance? She seems nice. All she asks is for you to know her better right?"


"Tiff, you know me.I don't need lots of people in my life. I'm not good at getting to know other as well."


"You gave up already when you haven't even given her a chance?"


"Actually...I..told her that I'm going to speak to her later."


"Wow' that's great then."
 

"Let me finish first..I want to speak to her to ask her to just back away."

"I'm not looking for another friend. I already have you."
"Awww..That's sweet Jess.But, an additional friend wouldn't hurt. Try to consider it first before pushing her away. Hear her first."


Jessica sigh. "Why do I feel you're siding with her."


"I'm not siding her. It's just that, this is the first time that I see someone whose putting really lots of effort to be-friend you. Clearly, she's not after your money or fame because we already know that she both have it from the very first time we step here. So..I could see the sincerity."


"Fine..I'll try then."
 

"That's my girl."
 

"Shushh..stop it. Anyway' still I'll wait for you at the coffee shop. Call me when you're done' okay?"
 

....It's Tiffany's turn t sigh. Okay, okay, seems like I will not win on this."
 

"That's right. So call me when you're done Okay."
 

"I will.
 

"Okay' bye. I'll see you later.
 

"See yah.

.....................


Tiffany was about to leave when Taeyeon called her.

 

"Tiffany."


"Yes."
 

"Hi. Tiffany."
 

"Hello, Taeyeon.
uhhmmm..I..I know..I mean..I heard.I heard that you're on duty today at the library."
 

"Yes? I am.."
 

"Ahmm..Yeah..I..Just wondering if we could talk after your duty?" 

"Ahmm..I mean, last time...Ahmm..I..ahmm..told you that..if we could.I mean.." 
 

Tiffany chuckles.* Breath Taeyeon.
 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath. She was so embarrassed by herself as she could think why her thoughts were out of place whenever she speaks to her.
 

"Sorry..I just want to ask if you are free after your duty?"
 

Tiffany thinks for a second and Taeyeon patiently waited for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter