Fragments of Memory

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in a mood for an update this past few days as I am now on a vacation. Yeah!! ^^

 

 

 

"Jess, do you know Kim Taeyeon? The girl from our class?"

 

"The one with a short height?"

 

"You're not that tall either but yeah that girl."

 

"Wow, Tiff' what a good friend you are. Did you start this conversation to mock me?."

 

"What no! I'm sorry, I'm just kidding. Anyway, back to my question. Yes, that Taeyeon from our class."

 

"Apology accepted. Yeah, I heard some rumors about her. So what about her? Why you're asking if I knew her? Are you interested in her? This is a surprise ' finally someone got your attention now."

 

Tiffany sigh and rolled her eyes at what her friend assume. "It's not what you think it is."

 

"How sure you are that what I think is not what you think as it is?"

 

"Jessie, We've known each other like how well we knew the alphabets so I could easily tell what you're thinking right now. And the answer is a No, it's not that I'm interested in her like what you're trying to imply. It's just that I forgot to tell you that she approach me last time and she talks to me weirdly."

 

"What do you mean she approach you? She? Approach you? That Kim approach you?"

 

"Why do you sound so surprised? As if that's something impossible? We're classmates so it's normal."

 

"That's where you wrong my dear friend. It's not normal when we're talking about her?"

 

"What do you mean it's not normal when it's her? What made her different?"

 

"You know what you should also pay attention to your surroundings Tiff, not just with books."

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her friend's comment. "So kindly tell me, your highness, what made you look so surprised that she approach me and try to talk to me?"

 

"Well simply because she never try to get closer and talk to anyone other than that tan girl who's a friend of hers and always with her side. I also heard that no one is allowed to get close to her other than her friends because apparently according to those crazy fans of hers "We merely human being can't be associated with a Goddess'." Jessica sarcastically says the last part. "Anyway, what kind of weird conversation did you two talk about.?"

 

"That's a bit much of a reputation then."

 

"Now now' don't make me wait that long. Why did she approach you and why did you say that she's weird.?"

 

"Well Yesterday when I went to the toilet, we saw each other and she asked me."

 

 

Flashback:

 

Tiffany was just washing her hand when the door opens and comes Taeyeon. After a couple of days, she remembers that she is the girl at the cafe before. Jisso said that Taeyeon didn't ask her to wipe her shoes and she even said that it was fine. However, those people who knew her did those bad stuff to her friend. Eventually, she found out that those girls are not one of Taeyeon's friend as she only sees Taeyeon with two people at school during lunch break. Tiffany felt a little guilty for thinking that Taeyeon is one of those spoiled rich girls who looks low to people who are not on their same level of status. She still feels a little awkward to greet her, though it's been a week already when they became classmate. She didn't know if Taeyeon remembers her at the cafe. She hesitates to say a word so she just bows her head as a sign of her greetings and she was about to leave when she heard the later utter a word.

 

"Wait."

 

Tiffany was surprised. She stops and tries to look around to make sure that those words are for her. "Are you talking to me?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Uhmm..yes. Do you need something?"

 

"I'm Taeyeon."

 

Tiffany was confused on why Taeyeon suddenly introduce her name. "Uhm..Yeah, I know. We're in the same class."

 

.....

 

"That's it'? I said I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon'."

 

Tiffany felt a little surprised when Taeyeon suddenly increase her voice and she somehow saw in the laters eye some frustration. "Look, Ms. Kim, if you're referring to the incident at the cafe-

 

"I'm not referring about the cafe incident! I told you I'm Taeyeon, Kim'. Taeyeon'. Didn't you remember me?."

 

Tiffany now is sure that Taeyeon is not just frustrated but she even saw a glimpse of annoyance and anger in her voice. She thought that she doesn't deserve to receive Taeyeon's frustration and anger just because she didn't remember her immediately. "Look, Ms. Kim-

 

"Ms. Kim?..You still don't remember me? Mi-young." 

 

Tiffany was surprised that Taeyeon didn't allow her to finish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter