They're getting there..

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Here it is. ;) Enjoy. xoxo

 

*Student chatters*

 

"Hey' hey' have you heard the news?" Student 1.

 

"Yeah' yeah' I heard it too." Student 2.

 

"What news?" Student 3.

 

"Victoria and her friends are transferring to other university."

 

"Transferring? I heard they we're kick out?"

 

"What?! No' my Dad is friend with CL's Dad one of Victoria's bff and he said that he's friend's daughter who’s studying here is transferring school together with her friends."

 

"Oh my God' why so sudden? The school just started?. And you? Where did you hear that they we're kick out?"

 

"I heard the Chief security guard getting angry to his staff for not doing their job properly. He said that the Dean was so disappointed that there are some students who was able to access the premises without authority.”

 

“That’s it? And they just kick them out like that because they enter some private premises?”

 

“Well’ apparently someone got hurt. One of the night shift student who’s guarding the place I think.”

 

“What?! And because of that they we’re going to be kick out? They’re going to protect low lifestyle student and let go of their student who’s paying a big amount to their school. I can’t believe it.”

 

Another student is running towards the flock of girls chattering. “Hey’ Hey’ I got the some news.”

 

“What? We know already. They probably got kick out like Amity said.”

 

“Well’ that’s not it. Did you know who got they mess up with for them to be kick out?”

 

“Well’ do you know?”

 

“Well of course’ that’s what I am here.”

 

“Well do tell us then. Hurry!”

 

“Well it one of the night class.”

 

“Fcvk! We know that already! And even if you tell us the name of this girl. As if we know her or any of those crap people from the night class.”

 

“Well let me finish first then.”

 

“Fine’ hurry up. We don’t have the whole day for this.”

 

“Well’ this girl quit making a name already. Does Tiffany Hwang ring a bell to you?”

 

“Tiffany Hwang?”

 

……

 

“Wait’..the leech who keeps on talking to Ms. Kim?”

 

“Bingo’.”

 

“So they choose her over Victoria and her friends?”

 

“Well, here’s more. The main reason that they kick them out is because Ms. Kim is with her at the Dean’s office today. So, for sure she asked Ms. Kim to talk to the Dean to kick them out.”

 

“What!! That !”

 

“Oh my God’ you mean she has this kind of power that whoever try to hurt her she can just get rid of them easily?! We’re doom then!”

 

“This is not right! We should not settle for this! They can’t do this to us. We are paying them a lot. So, they should treat us with respect!”

 

“Yeah you’re right! Let’s talk to others about this. If all of us morning class will stand against this, they can’t do anything about it anymore. And we’re going to ask them to get Vicky and her friends to be back here again.”

 

“What about Ms. Kim? I’m fine with hunting that and turn this all against her but I think Ms. Kim is protecting her. And she’s friend as well with Ms. Jung’ we all know now that she’s the daughter of on of the powerful family here in Korea, I haven’t added Ms. Kwon as well whom seems very fond of her as well. So’ we’re not dealing with some cheap girl here.”

 

“I also heard that Ms. Lee, our Dean’s granddaughter knows her, and she can talk to her casually.”

 

……………………..

 

“That’s sh*t then. How can she have those people on her side?”

 

…………………..

 

“So..are you still thinking we could fight against her?”

 

“Well after you told me who she has at her back do you think I’m in sane to get on their bad side? It’s like walking myself on a wall.”

…………………….

“But’..there is still some way to make that leech life a living hell. And that’s what we’re going to figure out.”

 

 

 

Earlier

 

“Are you sure you’re feeling better now?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“You’ve been asking me this since last night Taeyeon.” Tiffany responds with a smile.

 

………………..

 

“Now you’re smiling. You’re creeping me out.” Tiffany teased.

 

Taeyeon immediately wash the smile on her face. “I just like the way you call me by my name now.”

 

“You’re really weird.”

 

“I’ve been told.” Taeyeon smile.

 

“Many times, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter