What happen

A's (Ace)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: WARNING..read at your own risk..

Taeyeon

From inside, I heard my sister laughing heartily. Did Mom went home today? I peeked in the living room. Yoona was chatting merrily with a young girl on the sofa. Both of them were playing with a tea set with Mrs Hye, giggling among themselves. “Yoong,” I said more confused about where I’ve seen the other girl before. Both of them looked my way.

“Unnie!! You’re finally home!” Yoona greeted me with a full body slam.

“Good evening Taeyeon Unnie. Thank you for letting me stay here for the time being.” The other girl comment.

Taeyeon Unnie?...Ah, now I remember, she’s Tiffany’s younger sister. That’s why she looks familiar.

“Hi...Uhm..your Seohyun right?” I respond. “Your Tiffany’s sister.”

“Yes, Unnie.” She answers.

I try to look around, confused. Did I miss something? Why I didn’t know that Tiffany’s sister will be here. Is she here as well?

“Uhmm...Are you alright Unnie? Uhm..” My sister asks.

“Huh’ yeah’ I’m perfectly fine. Uhm, I just didn’t know that you’re friend is here today.”

“Oh!! But I told you. I sent you a message, telling you that Juhyun will come to our house today.” Yoona respond.

“You did? I didn’t receive any.” I told her to confuse.

Yoona immediately checks her phone. “Ooopsie...I forgot to press send.”

I pat her head. “It’s alright, no big deal.”

“Uhm..so Juhyun’s is here Unnie because Pretty Unnie went to a party, and she didn’t want Juhyun to be alone at their home.”

“Tiffany said that she’ll just help her friend to get in at the party then she’ll come to pick up Seohyun immediately. I offer to look after her for the meantime.” Mrs Hye added.

“She attends the party?” I ask surprised.

“Uhmm..No Unnie, actually my sister didn’t want to. But because her friends wanted to go, she has to help them get in.” Seohyun explained.

“What time did she go?”

“Uhmm...I think it’s almost 2 hours now when she told me that her friend just arrives at our house to pick her up.” Seohyun respond carefully calculating the time she last heard from her sister.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable knowing that tiffany went to the party. Though her sister told me that she was with her friends and she didn’t intend to stay there for too long..still knowing that she’s there didn’t sit well with me. “Wait a sec. She’s with Jessica right?”

Seohyun shakes her head. “Sica Unnie went to Paris with Kristal Unnie and Uncle and Auntie.”

Shoot. Why now! I immediately take out my phone look at it and contemplating whether to call or not. I don’t know what to tell her if she answers the phone. But maybe, I’ll try to figure it out once I hear her voice. Before I chicken-out, I press her number and after a couple of seconds, I heard an audible ringing of the phone.

Seohyun went to her backpack to check the sound coming from her bag. And then it hits me and makes me more anxious. Shoot..please don’t.

“Uhmm...Taeyeon Unnie,.why are you calling me?”

Noooo..she left her phone to her sister.

“I..I actually wanted to call your sister to check on her. Do you know how? Can you check if she’s okay?”

“Check if she’s okay?..Uhmm, Why Unnie, is my sister in danger?”

“Huh..no..I..I mean, just check if she needs a ride or help going here…Uhm..just check..please.” I lied. I don’t want her sister to worry about her.

“Alright, Unnie. I’ll call her.”

Seohyun's face fell. “She’s not answering Unnie.”

Mrs Hye might felt the worried in my face as I fell my blood started to drain.

“Taeyeon, maybe she’s just a little preoccupied. Try to call her again in a few minutes.” Mrs Hye suggested.

No, Tiffany is never preoccupied with anything if it is all about her sister. Something isn’t right here. And before someone else’s spoke a word I already found myself walking out of our house giving orders. “Mrs Hye, please look after the kids. I’ll follow Tiffany at the party. Kids, don’t wait up for us if it passes your bedtime. Seohyun, I’ll speak to your sister and tell her that you’ll be staying here tonight.” I said not wanting the kids to feel that something is out of ordinary.

“Taeyeon Unnie..You’ll bring back my Fany Unnie here right?” Seohyun ask.

“Of course’. I’ll..just pick her up.” I assured her. “So, sleep early okay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter