Lotte

Only Look At Me

HI GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I'm back~

I went to Hong Kong, Macau & Guangzhou and they were great~ :D I'm back & exhausted x.x

As you've seen I've already updated a chapter yesterday c: I'm not so sure if you guys read this anymore.. -sigh-

Comments, please? c:

________________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up probably in the late afternoon, around 4pm, and Myungsoo was beside me, sound asleep. My stomach was rumbling and all I had in my fridge was milk, eggs, lettuce, tomatoes and ice-cream. I decided to go with the ice-cream since I didn't feel like preparing myself a meal. After getting myself the tub of ice-cream and a spoon, I walked over to the living room to watch some television programmes. I mentally sighed, seeing how empty this house is. Myungsoo walked into the living room, stiffling a yawn while rubbing his eyes. He plunged down beside with such a huge impact my ice-cream almost fell on me! He rested his head on my shoulder and continued lazing around while I glared at him..which he didn't seem to notice.

 

After my snack, we decided to go to Lotte World, the best themepark in the world! We got our tickets and got into Lotte World, ready to have some fun.

 

"Let's go to the roller coaster!"

"No, we'll go to the haunted house first!"

"But I really want to ride the roller coaster.."

"Haunted House~"

 

With that, he dragged me to the place I dreaded most. I've always put up a strong front, saying that I wasn't afraid of anything. That was partly true, since the only thing I was scared of is the haunted house. I kept quiet and followed him stiffly. Just before we reached the entrance, he pulled me away and start walking in an opposite direction.

 

"Ya! Aren't you going to go inside the haunted house?"

He bent down a little until his mouth was beside my ear and whispered, "I know you're scared and you don't like them."

I gasped a little as I wondered how he'd found out. But after all, he isn't my best friend for nothing.

 

He dragged me to a carousel and lifted me up to one of the horses, then he got onto another. He smiled at me and turned away while I stare blankly. After the ride and a few more others, we exited the themepark and decided to look for something to eat. "Ddukbokki?" he asked as I nodded fervently since it had been long since I last eaten this delicious dish. We linked arms as we made our way to the nearest stall that sold ddukbokki.