Heartbreak

Only Look At Me

The weekends flew by and it was Monday, which meant that there's school and here comes boredom. I decided to walk to school since I'd left my house early because my parents were overseas again. I stopped by a park on the way, just to get some fresh air and clear my mind of those crazy thoughts I'd been having. The feeling was still there, which made it even worse. I didn't know when I'd started to feel that way, but I really didn't want to. Sitting down on the bench, I took out a pack of emergency chips from my bag and started munching on them while watching some hilarious variety shows on my phone.

 

The video had finished playing about 10 minutes later and I still had around 30 minutes left to do whatever I wanted to. Raising my head, I choke on the chips which I was chewing because of what was going on just about 10 metres away. There he was. He was in his school uniform, with a smile on his face. And he wasn't alone. He was kneeling down, facing a girl who was obviously shocked by his actions since she had her hands over and her eyes looking like they were going to drop off. He was talking, although I didn't know what but I wasn't stupid enough to not know that that was a proposal. And an even more shocking thing was, when he'd opened the box after giving her the bouquet of flowers, in the box laid the necklace that he had bought in the store just a few days ago with me in Myeongdong.

 

The girl nodded her head with a blissful and triumphant smile, while he just laughed and hugged her. A few seconds later he kissed her on the cheek. I could literally hear my heart shatter into tiny shards and pieces. That was my limit. I couldn't stand them being so lovey-dovey. Then came the worst part. I felt like there was nothing left of my heart after she returned him a peck...on the lips.

 

I held back the tears that were about to stream down and took my bag while preparing to leave. Just when I stood up, someone hugged me. The tears broke loose and I started to sob on this shoulder that had always been here for me since young.

 

 

______________________________________

sorry for the short chapter and sorry for waiting long for this update T_T

although it's already the holidays, but I still have to go back to school and I'm feeling really exhausted..

I'll try my best to update soon thought ^^ maybe tonight? or tomorrow? or Thursday? No promises tho >.<

xxxx

 

image credits to owner ^^