Lone Ranger?

Only Look At Me

comments please T_T image credits to owner ^^

_________________________________________________

 

The last bell of the day sounded as everyone cheered and made their way out of the classroom. Bidding farewell to Hyuna, I started to make my way home. I walked across the courtyard but halted as soon as I heard a familiar voice... One that sounded like...

"uh.. I-I really like y-you...." the deep voice stuttered. I walked towards the sound.

"Will you.. accept me?" the boy asked as he pushed a bouquet of red roses towards the girl's hands. 

"I heard that red roses were your f-favourite and-" he was rubbing the back of his neck as he blushed furiously before getting cut off by the girl who had said yes.

 

Chaejin... This boy likes a girl and he doesn't even get advice from his noona?! Atrocious. I recognised the girl to be a quiet one, the girl that always sat by herself since she was naturally quiet. I tried to dig out her name from my memories and... OH! That's right! Her name's IU. She seems like a pretty nice girl, I'm glad Jin had such good taste, not falling for some of the girls who wore their uniforms dangerously short and had their face caked with make-up. I took once last look at them, who were still blushing while taking peeks at each other, before I started to walk home.

 

'All alone, I'm all alone. All alone, I'm all alone~' I hummed as a took small steps. Why oh why does my love life have to be so treacherous.. I was sort of over Daniel already, although my heart never fails to ache when I think of him. Please let the next one be a good one...

 

Taking out my keys and pushing them into the keyhole, I opened to door to be greeted with an empty house. Chucking my bag to a corner on the ground, I walked towards the dining table. I picked up the piece of paper that had almost incomprehensible writing. Must be dad's... 

 

 

My lovely children, mum and I will be gone for a few days since our company sent us another task. Take care of yourselves and use the credit card if you're going to get yourself food or other necessities. No splurging on unnecessary stuff! Love, Dad.

 

 

I knew it, I thought as I rolled my eyes. I trudged my way upstairs and didn't even bother to change out of my uniform before lunging for the bed that was calling out for me. 

Please let the next one be a good one..