Ignorance

Only Look At Me

Ignorance is the best medication to all problems right?

 

For the whole of the week, I ignored him. I know it isn't any of Daniel's fault.. But I had to. These feelings weren't going to fade if he was still around me. Ignored his calls, his texts, avoided the other side of town and things like that. Thankfully I had Myungsoo with me. It wasn't easy doing any of these, but because of his support, I managed to fight through. It was probably tiring, seeing me get hurt all the time, maybe that's why he wanted to help.

 

In a blink of an eye, it was Monday again. I'd gotten better in fact. Gotten back my liveliness, instead of being mellow all the time. I was still sore at the fact Daniel liked someone else. But heck - she was everything better than me. Tall, slim, pretty.

 

I climbed onto Chaejin's bed and started shaking him, and he actually grunted at me to go away! What a brat...

"YA YOU PIG GET UP IT'S ALREADY 8AM!" With that, I started body-slamming him (LMAO WHAT)

He shoved me off his bed and sat up, looking at me through narrowed eyes while I tried my best to give an innocent smile that I don't think came out as innocent as I hoped it would...

 

At 8.45am, we were walking down the street towards school. He seemed awfully off somehow.. Almost as if he was looking forward to school. He ditched just a few metres away from the school entrance, saying that he was late for a gathering with his friends. I shrugged it off, maybe he was really late for something.

 

"HYUNAAAAAAAA!!!!" I screamed as I charged towards my good friend and attacked her with a bear hug.

"Hey I just did my hair, get your hands of it!" She complained. Her hair was now a bright orange colour, with big, pretty waves.

We hooked arms as we made our way into our classroom, chatting about everything and anything.

 

 

___________________

I'm so sorry it's like crap T_T It's like 9+am here and my brain is still sleeping LOL

 

GIF credits to owner :D