Help

Only Look At Me

The next morning I trudged into school, still feeling sore after knowing how much Myungsoo had told Chaejin. Putting on a pout, I glared at Myungsoo who was taking out his books from his locker. He backed away in guilt when he saw me. Laughing on the inside, I continued my plan on making them feel guilty. I ditched Chaejin as well, leaving him at home while I left the house first. I stopped next to Myungsoo and started to open my locker, still wearing that pout on my face.

 

"Yah.. You're still mad?" Myungsoo asked while he nudged me, wanting my attention. I slammed at locker, turned to stare at him then made my way to class. On the way to class, some girl knocked into me and didn't even bother to apologise, instead she just acted like nothing happened, held her head high and walked past me. Didn't seem like someone I know though, she must be the new student everyone was talking about. I didn't really have any girl friends that I could gossip with, although there were decent and nice ones I'd talk to once in a while. For example, the closest girl to me is Hyuna. We've been out on shopping trips and stuff but we weren't really in the same clique. I haven't been seeing her around lately, she must've gone to see her brother who was living in London.

 

Speaking of Hyuna, I saw her right outside my homeroom door. "Hyunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I cooed. "Eew girl, only I can pull of aegyos. Don't make my hair stand." She teased me while chuckling. "Who's the new chick?" I asked as I pointed to the girl who bumped into me. "Oh her? She ain't a nice girl, I know that for sure. She bumped into me and looked at me as if I was garbage! Heard she's from the South." She explained while trying to hold in her anger.

 

Time zoomed past in school and I felt relieved that the girl wasn't in my class although she was in some of my lessons which kind of irked me. On the bright side -for Chaejin & Myungsoo- I gave in to their constant pouting and annoying aegyos which they'd shown begging for my forgiveness. These boys.... what do I do with them?

 

Just as I was walking, my cellphone vibrated, indicating I'd just received a text message.

 

 

From : Daniel Oppa

Hey! Can we meet later on? I need your help! 3pm at the park near your house, I'll be expecting you! :)

 

 

I raised my brows, wondering why on earth Daniel would need my help.