Disaster

Only Look At Me

It's been days since Chaejin began living in our house and Dad had already moved his things from his old apartment into his room. At first Mom and Dad were a little cautious and a little too caring towards him but as time passed, they became used to him living with us and treats him like their own son... sometimes I think they treat him even better than me. Chaejin had officially changed schools, from his old one to mine. He received a lot of attention from the girls on his first day, although he thinks they're a nuisance.

 

"I'm going out for some air!" I shouted to no one particularly as I walked out of the house. I was feeling a little suffocated in my house since there wasn't anything for me to do, so I decided to go out and take some pictures. Hanging my dslr camera on my shoulder, I walked down the streets, stopping at some points just to take down some scenic views of beautiful Seoul. As I walked towards the bus stop that was a distance away from me, I spotted someone I hadn't seen in quite a while. Daniel. This time, I saw him with the same girl I saw when Myungsoo and I were at the ice-cream parlour. They hugged as the girl made her way up the bus.

 

I continued walking, focusing my mind on taking pictures when he suddenly called out to me. I turned towards his direction and saw him waving at me with a bright smile, while I walked towards him with a teeny weeny smile playing on my lips. "Long time no see~" he sang. I nodded my head in agreement as I sat down next to him on the bus stop seat. Surprisingly, it wasn't as chatty as it was before and the silence between us was louder than the birds that were chirping.

 

I was itching to ask him a question but I fought with myself internally. Would I seem too nosy? Or maybe annoying? Ugh what should I do? He must've seem to notice my internal struggle that was unfortunately supported by my weird facial expressions, so he asked if I had anything to say. My mouth reacted faster than my mind and I blurted out the question, "Who was that girl?" I widened my eyes as I realised what I'd just said and did a mental facepalm to myself. He chuckled a low one and went to my ear "Why? Jealous?" I stared at him in horror and warned him that if he was going to say things like that I'd be taking my leave. He let out a laugh and apologised.

 

We walked as we talked, and I came to know that that girl was actually his cousin that he hadn't seen in a long time because she was studying overseas. Nodding in understanding, we continued to chat about other random stuff, and I told him about Chaejin's situation. My photography trip was foiled thanks to him, since we'd started chatting endlessly after that. It felt nice to talk to him after such a long while. He walked me home and we exchanged numbers, since it'd be easier to meet up in the future. "Adios!" he gave me a salute and started making his way back after I bade farewell to him.

 

When I stepped into my house, I was greeted with some chuckles, followed by a "Oh! Noona you're back! Look who's here!" and I instinctively turned my head towards the voice which belonged to Chaejin. On the couch sat Chaejin with a bowl of ice-cream and beside him was none other than Myungsoo. "I see you two have bonded huh?" I said as I narrowed my eyes at them. They both looked at each other and laughed, causing me to be confused. "Noona... Hyung told me about some stuff concerning you~" Chaejin wiggled his eyebrows as Myungsoo choked on his ice-cream before glaring at Chaejin. I was preparing to faint after hearing about the things Myung had told Jin.... Both of them together as friends are a disaster. A good-looking disaster I might say.

 

 

________________________________________________

Credit to whoever owns it for the GIF :P

TRIPLE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -dances-

AND IT'S CAP'S & TOP'S BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY -party- :DDD