Ice-cream, Chaejin and Confusion

Only Look At Me

After our ddukbokki feast, we decided to roam around beautiful Seoul. Getting onto the bus, we sat beside each other and talked. Come to think of it, we can talk endlessly with neverending topics. That's... a really good thing. We got off at a local park located in central Seoul, which is not too near from where we stay --- West Seoul. I inhaled a deep breath of air, taking in the morning grassy smell from the grass. We sat down at one of the many available benches.

 

Swinging my legs back and forth, I started a new conversation. "Sooooo.. What are we gonna do now?"

"The question is, what are we even doing here?" he raised an eyebrow. Nodding in agreement, I flashed back a sheepish smile. We began our great adventure.... Actually it ain't that great. We just decided to just walk wherever our feet took us.

 

Fifteen minutes of walking with a soothing silence between us, we arrived at the entrance of an ice-cream parlour. Dragging a protesting Myungsoo was not easy at all. I don't know where that kid gets the time to even work out to get such a muscular body. He gave in to my aegyo attempt in the end, while I skipped happily into the store, with him trailing behind. He mumbled incoherent words and I could only make out "your treat", "why did I come here" and "you're gonna pay". I scrunched my face in annoyance, why did he have to be such a spoil sport? I walked to the empty counter and rang the bell while I looked at the assortment of ice-cream.

 

"OH! Noona! What are you doing here?" the guy behind the counter semi-screamed. Noona? Did he know me? Raising my head in confusion, I came face to face with a beaming Chaejin (A/n: YES MYNAME IS AWESOME).

"Yah Chaejin-ah! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?!" I started grilling him.

"Speak for yourself noona" winking at me, he continued "Are you gonna order? Is it noona's favourite cookies and cream flavour?" he flashed his eye-smile.

Chaejin was my favourite cousin, he knew it as well. 

"Noona, is that your boyfriend over there? He doesn't seem to happy to see me..." Chaejin faked a pout. I turned back to see an emotionless Myungsoo looking at our situation and chuckled, explaining that that was the famous Myungsoo I'd always bring up in our conversation. He nodded in understanding, as I told him I wanted an order of cookies and cream ice-cream, as well as Myungsoo's favourite, vanilla. We continued our conversation as he got to my order. I explained my situation to him and I came to understand that today was a school holiday for him so he wanted to earn some extra bucks instead of staying at home and being nagged at by his mom.

 

Handing me the ice-cream, he turned towards Myungsoo and shouted across the store, "Annyeong Myungsoo hyung!", flashed his smile and tended to the next customer, while Myungsoo just raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Mind telling me who's that?" he spoke when I got back to the table. He nodded in understanding when I told him that was my favourite cousin that I'd told him about. "He seems.... cheerful. A little too cheerful it turns creepy.." he narrowed his eyes. Shaking my head at how weird he sounded, I went back to eating my ice-cream.

 

Shoving a spoonful of ice-cream into my mouth, I looked out the window. At a distance I spotted someone familiar... someone like... Daniel?! He was walking towards the bus stop when a minute later a girl appeared by his side as they smiled and hugged each other. I turned my head towards Myungsoo, not wanting to see more of what was happening outside. Sensing me looking at him, he raised his head and smiled. But that smile turned into an expression filled with confusion when he saw my eyes that seemed to be deep in thought. Who was that girl? Why is Daniel here? How are they related? Are they--- I was brought back to my senses when Myungsoo waved his hand in front of me with a look of worry on his face.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

WHO'S THAT?!?! O: neon jeongmal mystery mystery~ BEAST anyone? ;)

Thanks for reading!! and jsyk, the pictures that I've posted in the chapters, I found them on tumblr, credits to the owner~ ^^

P/S : Chaejin's gonna appear more ;)