For you and you only.

Only Look At Me

The next day was a public holiday, so I decided to stay at home to rest...or at least get things in my mind sorted out since Jin went out. I tried everything to clear my mind, or rather, rinse out anything negative I've experienced about the so-called love. I did cartwheels, meditate on a mat, jog around my dining table and everything that can deem me as insane. It wasn't like I didn't know those were just crushes, not real love, but why are my emotions distracting me from everything and anything else?

 

During my first minute of doing a handstand against the wall (hoping that it would actually help to clear my mind), the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone this day so my face scrunched up in annoyance. People shouldn't see me like this. My oversized pyjamas & my messy bed hair, along with my glasses wasn't such a nice sight...

 

Dragging my feet to the door and blowing a raspberry, a fairly happy Myungsoo stepped into my house because I could even go down the stairs. I grab a visible plushie by my side and threw it at his head, "You have my key, don't ring the bell you goofball!"

 

He side-glared at me & arranged his oh-so-perfect hair before placing the paper bag he had in his hands on my dining table. Before he could even nag at me and my 'rudeness', I'd already reached my room. I plonked down on my bed while Myungsoo did the same. He turned to me and smiled a greasy one, asking me if I wanted to go out.

 

"Go where?"

"Where do you wanna go to?"

"You're the one wanting to bring me out..."

"But it's up to you, where to go~"

"Ugh just make up your mind and tell me so I can consider."

"Where do you wanna go then?"

 

I smacked his arm and that did it. Annoying idiot can't even make up his mind when he's the one who wants to drag me out of my house sheesh. I turned to face him and we both chuckled a little, finding it amusing that we're still arguing like this at our age. I rested my head on his shoulder and he brushed my bangs away from my eyes.

 

"I'm tired~" I whined.

"Then take a nap. I'll be here."

 

As I was falling into a slumber, I heard a whisper, not too sure if it was in reality or in my dreams. "I'll always be here, for you and you only."