Chapter 2: Sehun

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

(Two weeks after last chapter)

Kameron and I were going on a date today, we haven't techinically ever been on one, so I was extremely nervous. Would she liked what I had planned? I smiled to myself and got ready quickly. I also pack some clothes into a bag and a tooth brush before heading out. I text her and let her know that I'm on my way and that I'll be there soon. I hadn't seen her since she got back from her third concert, she ended up going on a back-to-back one after her one in Japan and China. She got back two nights ago. It that she didn't get to quit being an idol. I know that she really wanted a normal life again but that SM was using Hana against her. And one thing Kameron never did was let her friends down.

I sigh when my driver pulls into her and Hana's apartment complex's parking lot. SM had bought them apartment to share and they moved in right after graduation. I had made sure Hana knew not to be there before I came. I let her in on what my date was going to be and she more than happily said she'd stay at EXO's place tonight. The driver slows to a stop and my heart flutters, here goes nothing. I step out after thanking my driver and head up to her place. Once I'm outside her door and I go over everything I'm going to say twice before knocking.

A few seconds later the door opens and there stood the most beautiful girl in the world. My girlfriend, she had a pair of jean shorts on and a light green button-up blouse. Her hair was pulled up into a bun and her smile was wide.

"Hey." She brings my attention to her lips. "Come in." She steps aside allowing me to enter.

I kiss her on the cheek as I pass by and then take off my shoes.

"Are we not going anywhere?" She asks, confused as to why I was taking my shoes off. I smirk to myself.

"No." I pull her into her living room. This was only my second time being here. It was a lot bigger than her last apartment, this one even had a couch. I sat down on it and pulled her down to sit beside me.

"I thought we were having a date?" She pouts. I smirk at her and put my finger to her lips to shush her.

"We are." My smirk widens. "We are going to pretend to be married today." I blush at her. I might have had a little help from her mother on this 'date' idea. It was a cute, I have to admit. Her mother and I hung out the day before because I couldn't think of a unique idea for a date. Mrs. Kim was a wild woman. She had many ideas that probably should've never came out of , especially to her daughters boyfriend.

"What?" She her head to the side.

"You're going to pretend to be my wife and I'll be your husband." I smile as I reach into my pocket pulling out matching silver rings. "I...I got us promise rings."

Her eyes beam down toward them. "Oh my god." She blushes and puts her left hand out. I find her ring finger and slide the small ring onto it. Then I do the same to mine.

"So, now people will know that you belong to me. And I to you." I smile as she stares down at the ring.

"I think everybody already knows." She smirks down at the ring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter