Chapter 9: Sehun

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

Kameron was ten weeks pregnant today and we still haven't told her parents. I found out my parents knew right after I retrieved my memory of her and stopping her from leaving South Korea. EXO had the day off today so I headed to her apartment to tell her that today was the day we needed to tell them. We couldn't keep this from them any longer. They are already going to beyond mad.

I knock on her door and Hana answers, "Hey, Sehunnie." She turns to let me enter. "Kameron's just cleaning herself up, she had a bad morning again."

"Still puking?" I raise an eyebrow at her as I quickly take off my shoes.

"Yeah." She sighs. I take off toward their bathroom to help her out. Once I enter I see her wiping on a towel.

"Are you okay?" I ask startling her. She smiles at me and finishes wiping .

"Yeah, I'm fine." She blushes at her appearance. She was dressed in her usual pajama tank and what was unusual was she didn't her shorts on. Her purple lacey were there for the world to see. Well, maybe not the world but me and Hana. "Don't look." She tries to cover herself.

"Honey, he's already seen you . Quit being so embarrassed." Hana says pushing past me to get into their shared bathroom. "Actually, what am I saying?" She turns toward me. "I must preserve my pure Kammie. Well, what's left pure, anyways." She raises an eyebrow at me. I slowly back out of the bathroom and Hana slams the door in my face. But then opens it again.

"What?" I hold my hands up in the air as if to surrender.

"Get me some of her clothes." I nod toward her and turn toward her room. "And stay out of her underwear drawer." I turn and roll my eyes at her. As if I would look in her underwear drawer. I get into her room and guess what the first drawer I open is.

Her underwear drawer, I quickly close it. Okay, so I wouldn't look in her underwear drawer purposely, maybe on accident. I find a cute outfit for her to wear and return to the bathroom knocking on the door. Hana grabs it examining it.

"Wow, you have a nice taste in style." She smirks and closes the door again. After a few minutes the door opens again revealing Kameron in the outfit I chose for her. 

"Well, what do you think?" Hana comes out of the bathroom and nudges my side.

"She's beautiful." I blush as Kameron does the same.

"Geez you two act as if you're not engaged. You act like you just got together the other day." Hana rolls her eyes at us and heads back into the bathroom shutting the door behind her.

"So, what are we doing today?" Kameron moves to my side. I pull her into her room to sit on her bed.

"I think we should tell your parents." I bite my lip waiting for her reply. She seems a little shocked at first but then looks down. "I mean we don't have to but I think it'd be better if we did it now rather than later."

"Yeah, I think we should too." She sighs. "I'm so scared." She cuddles up into my side. I hug her tight and kiss her head.

"Trust me, you aren't as scared as I am. But you'll be there so I'll be okay." I smile down toward her. "You ready to go?"

She nods and heads to her closest to get her shoes. I go get mine and slip them on.

She texted her mom that we were coming and before long we made it to her house.

I am so nervous, I sneak a glance at her and she's biting her plump, pink lips. I can tell she's super nervous too. We both get out and she grabs for my hand. I let her squeeze it tight to ease her nerves. It also works on easing my own. I look down at her belly, she wasn't even sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter