Chapter 12: Kameron (Final)

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

Once we got home from the hospital, Sehun had to return to SM for an EXO meeting. Hana did as well. About two months ago her trio known as Sugar N' Spice debut and are the next biggest group for SM. She's been busy most of her life since then. I haven't seen much of her since the day we recorded that segment Idol's Secrets. I also haven't seen Subin in a while either. She moved to Japan to go to college, she wanted to be a lawyer. She certainly was smart enough to be one. My mother returned home with me to help me with Mihun until Sehun returned. I held Mihun in my arms and stared down at him.

He was so cute and he was all mine. Well mine and Sehun's of course. I have been dreaming of him for a while now. I was hoping he'd be a boy so he'd be a momma's boy. Mihun coos and I smile down at him.

"Can I hold him, dear?" My mom asks. I nod and she pulls him from my arms. She sits down beside me and sways him back and forth in her arms. "So, have you thought about taking Sehun's last name or keeping ours?"

I shrug, "I kind of want to take his. But I also don't want to leave my own behind." In Korea women usually keep there maiden names, unlike in America where I grew up. My mother took my father's last name since they married in the U.S. I'm sort of partial to taking your partners name.

"It's all up to you, you know. Do what you want." She smiles. "I think it's time you feed my grandbaby." She turns toward me.

I nod and lower my shirt down, it was sort of embarrassing having to bring my out to do this but I must feed my baby. They had gotten a lot bigger because of my pregnancy and were a lot heavier. I take him into my arms and bring him close so I can feed him. This was only the second time I was doing this an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter