Chapter 11: Sehun

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

(Four and a half months later)

"Sehun!" Luhan screams dropping his phone. We were currently at dance practice practing the choreography for our newest song. I watch Luhan grab his stuff and then run over to me.

"What?" I scrunch my eyebrows at him.

"It's time." He squeals being very brief. I immediately felt weak in the knees. I knew exactly what he meant by it's time. Kameron must finally be ready to give birth. Her water broke this morning at 5:00 A.M. and it is 1:00 P.M. now and I thought my little Mihun would be here already but little did I know that a woman who's giving birth for the first time is usually in labor for ten to twelve hours, maybe even longer. TV shows made it look like labor was a matter of one or two hours after the water broke, but yeah guess not.

"Come on, baby daddy." Tao's suddenly pulling me out of the practice room. I push Tao off of me and run to the parking lot. We were on the fifth floor so it took me a while to get there. Once there I rushed toward my car, I need to be there for her.

"Ah, ah, ah." Luhan stops me from opening my car door. I give him a firm look. "You aren't driving when you're this nervous." He takes my keys out from my hand, I didn't even notice that I had them in my hand. "I'll drive us." I roll my eyes at him and get into the back seat. Tao, Suho, and Xiumin got in the car as well.

After waiting in a huge line of traffic we finally arrived at the hospital. I hurriedly get out of the car before Luhan parks it and head into the waiting room. I head for the front desk.

"Hey, I'm looking for Kim Kameron's room." I grab the attention of the secretary.

"And you are?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Oh Sehun, her boyfriend, the father of the child she's supposed to be having right now." I was beginning to get unpatient.

Tao's suddenly by my side, that's twice he's snuck up on me. "What are you still doing here?"

"She won't let me in." I gesture toward the secretary who gives me a rude look. This wasn't the same secretary that was here yesterday.

"Sehun!" I hear Hana's voice. "Come on, she's almost there." I smirk at the lady before heading toward Hana. Hana weaves me through the hospital and points toward a door. I quickly push through it and see Kameron sitting on a bed. She looked as if she were in severe pain. I felt bad because she'd been in pain since last night.

"Oh thank god." She groans and reachs her left hand toward me. I look up and see her mother and my own mother standing near the window on the opposite side of the room. They both wave and turn back toward one another. They have become like best friends lately. I look back down toward Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter